Dropping gut - the check in thread.

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
Am I the only one that had a good week????

Hahahaha! I have passed Yamasaki!!!!!

187lbs. And I took the week off from exercise. Oh yeah, I weighed this Friday and Monday morning. (not a fluke)

Got new motivation to get into shape. Going to start a Ju-Jitsu class with a guy from work. I figure having my a-- kicked twice a week is good motivation.

Keep at it!

Started reading this thread two weeks ago and thought about loosing a few pounds. Well two weeks later and eating noting but crap up 2-3 lbs :banghead: . now it is time to get serious about loosing some weight. Need to now loose 30 lbs to get to my goal.
No more beer:frown: , no fried food and drinking lots of water.
Went swimming last night and hitting the tread mill tonight.
Well less beer.

Doug
now 195

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
Friday before a wedding and eating out every meal since Friday night and a Texans game, I was 183lbs.

Since all that I am 185lbs. I hate busy weekends.

Either way since I started August, I have lost 35 pounds.

Good luck Saki, You can do it, You can do it all night!

216 this morning. I guess I'll make a goal - 200 by February. I know I can drop down easily enough, but don't know if I can stay below there for long. I guess the long term goal will be to maintain 200.

Snackem

Danger Zone
Thanksgiving hit me hard, the wife made two pecan pies to compliment her mothers two pumpkin pies. . . doh. Did a little bird hunting though so I got some excercise on top of a couple of good runs and some other light cardio and isometric stuff. overall I'm up 3 lbs since Tday. I've got plans on a hard run tonight then a nice bike ride on Tue

Top Bottom