Dual Front Exhaust System with Custom Sponsons & Nose Modification

750SX

DO IT
Dude that is very innovative. I have often thought about full length holds in the tray. It just makes sense. Way to pull off a completely sick hull!

Awsome job! The exhaust looks great, and I think your logic behind it is spot on.

The finish work is beautiful on the nose, and tubbies! KILLER JOB! :headbang:

I have some ideas for the back of my ski as well, but I just might have to try what you did with the front.

Lets get a ride going at Sebby when that boat is done .... I will have something unique for you to test out as well. Flat deck, fixed steer SJ, 250lbs. :biggrin: With all the time I spent on the upper of this hull, I decided to wait on the lower.... glad I did now!

felix5oh

Carajo,gringos apestosos
Bro that's badass. I did a front only setup and i have been thinking of this exact thing, dual fronts.

Very cool.

#ZERO

Beach Bum
chris, you wanna pull a mold of the bottom for me? :)

then I can backfill it with foam.

Sure but you really don't need a mold for the nose modification, cardboard works just as good for poring the foam.

OK, I'm sold.

You Sir, have the coolest looking hull I have ever seen.
The tray rocks, the tubbies and nose are just insane and now you went and did one killer looking exhaust.

If I send you a hull and smile real purdy like, will you build me one ??

Thanx bro... Smiles don't pay the bills but I be making plenty of fiberglass parts including a complete hull soon.

do you have any pictures of making that hull modification?

Yes... there's a few more pictures in my galley and I'll be posting some more build picture soon.

I want your tray, that is sickkk
Dude that is very innovative. I have often thought about full length holds in the tray. It just makes sense. Way to pull off a completely sick hull!

I have few sets of the wider tray footholds already made and I'll be selling them for 200 bucks shipped. Later I'll be selling the front foothold with the compartment as an addition to the footholds. It has plenty of room for a fire extinguisher, tow rope, registration, whistle, mini-bar, etc.

The tray is almost 16 inches wide and its 22 inches across with the footholds side to side. Also it was designed tall enough for 25mm under padding.

Attachments

• SJ Wider Tray Footholds Blue Epoxy 18oz. Biaxial 3-Layer.jpg
    SJ Wider Tray Footholds Blue Epoxy 18oz. Biaxial 3-Layer.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 97
  • SJ Wider Tray Footholds Blue Epoxy 18oz. Biaxial 3Layers.jpg
    SJ Wider Tray Footholds Blue Epoxy 18oz. Biaxial 3Layers.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 95
  • SJ Wider Tray Footholds Blue Epoxy 18oz. Biaxial 3-Layers.jpg
    SJ Wider Tray Footholds Blue Epoxy 18oz. Biaxial 3-Layers.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 268.jpg
    Picture 268.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 179
  • Picture 334.jpg
    Picture 334.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 190

#ZERO

Beach Bum
Awsome job! The exhaust looks great, and I think your logic behind it is spot on.

The finish work is beautiful on the nose, and tubbies! KILLER JOB!

I have some ideas for the back of my ski as well, but I just might have to try what you did with the front.

Lets get a ride going at Sebby when that boat is done .... I will have something unique for you to test out as well. Flat deck, fixed steer SJ, 250lbs. With all the time I spent on the upper of this hull, I decided to wait on the lower.... glad I did now!

I'll definitely be up for a Sebby trip in about a month or so and I'd like to see your 250lbs flat deck, fixed steer SJ. Tonight Tim [aka Wavedemon] was at the shop making a new fixed steering conversion hood to fit a SJ and one to fit the SXR and it looks similar to the new X2.

Any plans to take a mold of that hull ?

I will need one for my top deck and can wait. :cool:

I'll be selling the tubbies soon and the hull will be next.

It might look similar to this one but the tubbies will be longer, wider and it will weigh a lot less.

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
Nice job on the footholds. First marketed pair of tray length hlds I've ever seen.

Top Bottom