Dual Front Exhaust System with Custom Sponsons & Nose Modification

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
How did you get the area inside your tray so clean? lol

I'm being serious. I've been sanding on my ******** for two days trying to knock the last little layer of foam off everything before I glass it all up back there. It's a pain trying to get in every crack and crevice, and I'm paranoid about having a totally clean surface to glass to. Way slow going... tips would be awesome

why do you want it that clean?

#ZERO

Beach Bum
He probably has an obsessive-compulsive disorder and needs to have everything perfectly clean before he'll use it.

Just use a 3000psi pressure washer with a 0 degree tip on the end, that should speed it up a bit. :fing02:

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
I am not using 2 part foam, I am foaming the ski like Matt is doing in his build. Another reason is because the top deck of this square feels like rubber and I don't want it to break. :)

vjhardcore

Ride It Like Ya Stole IT!
But how does it handle?

So we never heard how it handled? or even seen pics of the finished turfed ski? Anyone else ever buy you extra trays?

What about side wall stiffness/strength? i.s if one was to fall on the edges?

Just use a 3000psi pressure washer with a 0 degree tip on the end, that should speed it up a bit. :fing02:

Just a FYI don't use a 3800 PSI pressure washer with a 0 degree tip it will blow a hole thought he glass and tear it to shreads...:thumbsdown:

How does the exhaust sound?

felix5oh

Carajo,gringos apestosos
Chris,you are a madman.

My nose is busted up and i wouldnt know where to begin to do a modification like that. Kudos brother, the exhaust looks good too.

Top Bottom