E-T 967 Dyno results

DASA, TPE, X metal. If your going to post numbers I'd try to dyno all of them. Even a stock 701 just for a baseline. I don't think anyone even knows how much horsepower a stock 701 makes on a dyno, or with a b pipe etc. I'm not trying to bash you guys, just making my point that without comparative data it's just paper.

It is a tool to see all the gains small and large the only way for me!

I'm calling bs on this. Its quite obvious by your business model that you guys have done your best to copy "x" builder. If these make so much power how come everyone that has bought one is already trying to sell them.
Copy? Do some research before you post buddy

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
@E-Tech,
First thanks for posting data. Can't wait to see what other numbers you might share.

1 question, Was the pipe dry? Have you played with wet vs dry pipe on the same setup? Would love to see numbers behind this test.

I'm calling bs on this. Its quite obvious by your business model that you guys have done your best to copy "x" builder. If these make so much power how come everyone that has bought one is already trying to sell them.

Copy? Do some research before you post buddy
I have known of art longer than I have been into jet skis. It wasn't until recently that I put the 2 together. He did the same exact thing a few years back in in the snowmobile world. He came out with something similar to a more expensive item and it ended badly if I recall. So yes people, you should ALL do your research before you post... and before you buy

Fro Diesel

creative control
The thread is about the E-T motor. Go start your own thread and sully it up with your dipsheet dyno diatribes.

Very curious about exhaust setup. And again why not post all the data? Whst happened after 5900rpm that it is missing data.

@ocdsolutions that graph looks funky without a static x axis.

The missing data. That is a software issue it happens. Usually did not have enough time to read the info. From the RPM sweep.

I have known of art longer than I have been into jet skis. It wasn't until recently that I put the 2 together. He did the same exact thing a few years back in in the snowmobile world. He came out with something similar to a more expensive item and it ended badly if I recall. So yes people, you should ALL do your research before you post... and before you buy

There is no copy work here! I can post a pic of the cyl if you post the one that you think is similar. I used my dyno to changed all angles with epoxy untill it worked.

As for some sled thing My F9 billet engine still to this day holds the world record NA 890cc 8.70sec 141 mph in the 1/4 you would know him puddytatman on the forum. If you know sleds.

As for price the dollar plays a big part.

Dyno sheets are great when you have something to compare them to. Without that you may as well keep them in the bathroom in case you run out of tp. Do you have any plans to dyno other engines out there so you have something to compare to? It's great you went to this length to actually get dyno figures, it's what you do next that will make it useful.

This dyno sheet was posted in 2003. Superstock specs: OEM SXR800 cylinder ported with OEM sleeves, OEM SXR800 cases ported, OEM SXR800 crank and OEM pistons 82.7mm, 794cc's Kawasaki (Mitsubishi) ignition (good curve), JSU/Kommander domes, Factory Dry pipe, 48 Novi's, Delta 2 reeds. This dyno chart was the one that was made public in the first year of the racing the SXR in the 800cc class. 157hp

Attachments

• SXR 800 2003 Dyno_sxr_ss.pdf
    46.8 KB · Views: 166
Can't compare longer stroke and race engine.

But that dyno sheet is missing a bunch of numbers.......

Why can't you compare a race engine and a freestyle engine? It's all about horse power and torque right? Does a race engine not make horsepower or torque? Does one not run on gasoline? Like I don't get it......

Top Bottom