Eric malone 1000 eme ?

I rode eric's 1000 comp ski in Nahville in 06. Def an ariel ski for i don't see anyone doing any hood tricks. Too much power for me, but then again I'm not that cool. I still like hood tricks. I did a set up wake, hit it without trim, and launched a good 12-15 ft distance. It wanted to roll back on me so it's def a backflip ski imo I think the 800 would be more to my liking, but they're just too pricey for my taste. I could have 3-4 of my SJ for the price of an 800. I have to give it to eric for thinking outside the box. :fing02:

I prefer inside the box :purr:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
So the WDK 1200cc has less power?????

I can understand that the hull rides better being a Kawi bottom.... But sheesh if Jeff cant make the power of a 1000cc with a 1200cc powerplant he better go back to the drawing boards. :eek5:

hmmmmmm, last time I checked, an engine does not make the package, nor does just the hull. It is a whole combination of parts that when combined makes the package. So, what Tom is saying is the EME1000 is overall the best package he has ridden. It is also being built by someone with a few world and national titles in Pro Freestyle, You would think he might have somewhat of a clue.

J

justride

Crackpot how old are you, just asking not ripping on you, you sould like your still wet behind the ear's.

its really intresting to know that 1000cc of eric malone is stronger than 1200cc ..

on the other hand 1200cc is not small amount of power .. its huge ! ,,. i belive that it can be modified to be stronger , if they give it a higher compression and a good dry pipe althow the Waterdawg exhaust looks similer to the EME exhaust system .. i knew that the weight of the motor is not much heavier than the other 1000cc's such as Dasa , eme , and other factories that makes them.

but it really makes me think again .. how is eme 1000 stronger than 1200 in general , its math, mechanics and physics not magic

a gain of 200cc makes the 701 Screams its obvious

Last edited:

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com

I can understand that the hull rides better being a Kawi bottom.... But sheesh if Jeff cant make the power of a 1000cc with a 1200cc powerplant he better go back to the drawing boards. :eek5:

i was there last year when people were testing back to back the eme1000 to waterdawg 1200 and not said even a hint that the waterdawg was close to the eme . trust me there was alot more power left in the eme as well there is alot more gas to pull . this boat was blowing away kawa superstocks . being set up for freestyle .
just because you have a big v8 does mean you have more power

i was there last year when people were testing back to back the eme1000 to waterdawg 1200 and not said even a hint that the waterdawg was close to the eme . trust me there was alot more power left in the eme as well there is alot more gas to pull . this boat was blowing away kawa superstocks . being set up for freestyle .
just because you have a big v8 does mean you have more power

whats the secret behind the eme 1000's machines ?

jeff's 1200 motor is very strong, however its limited by his wet pipe. it doesnt rev as quickly as it could with a drypipe designed for that motor. If he had a production drypipe the motor would be nutty .

Top Bottom