Erickson performance input...help

Fancy fate

Can't have anything nice.
Erickson has has my motor and full msd total loss setup since January. What's yall input on this. See attached. Ghost.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220425-193756_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-193756_Messages.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 256

Fancy fate

Incase that's to hard to read on mobile. Hopefully they load in order.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220425-195136_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-195136_Messages.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 217
  • Screenshot_20220425-195151_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-195151_Messages.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_20220425-195159_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-195159_Messages.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_20220425-195217_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220425-195217_Messages.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 176
Erickson has has my motor and full msd total loss setup since January. What's yall input on this. See attached. Ghost.
I’m having a hard time reading your screenshots on my phone but I believe my experience with Erickson was fairly similar unfortunately. Was given multiple estimates on when my motor would be completed. Those dates came and went and I do believe Mark started ducking me. I called him from my phone and he didn’t answer. When I called him from my girlfriends phone with a different area code 2 minutes after calling from my own number he picked right up and sounded pretty uncomfortable when I said hey Mark it’s (name here) how’s it going? I had dropped my motor off on New Year’s Day and was able to pick it up 4/25. Nothing crazy just a ported 61x/62t.

I know ski work isn’t Marks full time thing and health issues suck but a little communication goes a long way and I had a hard time getting Mark to communicate with me as a customer.

DylanS

Gorilla Smasher
I’m sure you’ll get it back but the question is when.
I’ve had several similar issues with several well known people in this community. I understand how life goes but it seems as if most people don’t care on getting your stuff back to you regardless of how much you pay them.
Best of luck to you on this.

I can attest to the same communication with him last year on a motor I sent him. Wouldn’t answer calls or texts for long spans of time. I did get the motor back after about 4 months. And it was just for a rebuild. Packaging wasn’t great, ups ended up breaking my head pipe by what looked like dropping it off the truck. Anyways, you will probably get it back at some point. Motor ran great, communication wasn’t the best. I highly recommend Jetmaniac and Blue for motor builds, I sent them a box of parts and a stroker crank and they had it assembled and back to me in 2 months. And that was with custom cut domes from ADA and having to do the port work on the cases and cylinders. And they know how to properly support it in the box so it doesn’t get damaged in shipping

Attachments

• 334B4C27-7463-4DB8-AA62-DF83559FAE6C.jpeg
    334B4C27-7463-4DB8-AA62-DF83559FAE6C.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 85DFCCC3-A0C0-4E85-9C8D-2AA064703E00.jpeg
    85DFCCC3-A0C0-4E85-9C8D-2AA064703E00.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 221

Fancy fate

Yeah last I got was domes just need to be cut Yada Yada. I sent it with my total loss and all prepaid shipping back. At this point just send me my poop back. If I take a loss on my cylinder I guess so be it. I'll stick to lpw. Glad I bought another motor for the season. It's not hard to shoot a text or respond to one. poop bag In my books.

Fancy fate

took less then 20 seconds to find.
I've read that, and after talked to him on the phone multiple times I though I could put faith back in him as he was all about his YouTube videos ect. Big reason is he and art being in friends and him telling me he will be the one producing E.T. motors I thought it'd be safe to send him the 967. I don't mind waiting for motor work or have a issue understanding sometimes things take time in this industry. But poop communications and bad customer service will not suffice in my book.

Fancy fate

Update. Blast him here and fb and magically get a fb message from him. Then called. Stated nothing but crank issues from adr and kept sending them back. Said if you send my poop back I'll pull the fb post.

Update. Blast him here and fb and magically get a fb message from him. Then called. Stated nothing but crank issues from adr and kept sending them back. Said if you send my poop back I'll pull the fb post.

ADR Aaren Davis Racing company retired, Jeff Seebold of Competitive crankshafts worked his business in same building previously and does rebuilds now.

Joshua Lovejoy states " Erickson has had my 760 flywheel since one broke in my 967 last year."

DylanS

Gorilla Smasher
awesome how these people respond instantly when they look bad publicly. Then you get the same sob story about injuries/family life/etc etc.. but can’t stay in touch? Bad business. Especially when dealing with thousands of dollars.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
For a while, he was posting videos about how stuff is done. I cannot say if it was good info or not, but it was interesting......... Then he stopped............................. What has not stopped is how he treats some customers it seams.

I've read that, and after talked to him on the phone multiple times I though I could put faith back in him as he was all about his YouTube videos ect. Big reason is he and art being in friends and him telling me he will be the one producing E.T. motors I thought it'd be safe to send him the 967. I don't mind waiting for motor work or have a issue understanding sometimes things take time in this industry. But poop communications and bad customer service will not suffice in my book.
Does he plan to produce et967s on his bridgeport? I'd watch that video

@jr did my engine work, full case epoxy port, cylinder port and bore in a week and had it back to me. I am about 5 hours from him. He met me in Charlotte while in route for another job and picked up as well as dropped off in that week. He has been super quick to respond with any questions I've had after the Sale. I cant ask for better service than that and his engine absolutely rips.

Top Bottom