excuse me mam, do you smoke?

steedsta

Squid
I'm betting its a repost but its funny as hell and all the others who hasnt seen it should probably see it lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QoAbuHbuJZ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
To me, that really shows the intelligence level of the truck owner/driver. Stupid and childish.

Most people that have smoke setups are on the same level as the SUV drivers that used to put big brush guards on the front, all for show and that's it.

Sorry if I hurt any 'smokers' feelings.

Last edited:

kid4now

X-H
To me, that really shows the intelligence level of the truck owner/driver. Stupid and childish.

Most people that have smoke setups are on the same level as the SUV drivers that used to put big brush guards on the front, all for show and that's it.

Sorry if I hurt any 'smokers' feelings.

Ditto Jett.

diesel smoke and hp go hand in hand..... unfortunately so do rednecks and stupidity....that chic looked game on to a lifted truck and a boat,she is after all "walking"down the street in daisy dukes...my next question would have been...wana go to the lake with us...she looked the type ....We on a boat,we on a boat,we on a boat bitches.....lol
worse case she then blows you off with some smart remark............then its much more funny when you leave with....oh so you think your smoking hot eh...

butti

lone wolf
Its both stupid and childish but also funny. Also not the kind of thing i would do so your not hurting my feelings.

However, This is exactly what i would do if you try to impress me at a stoplight with the fart can on your kia...

I dont think this is a "smoke switch" either. It is just way overfueled. A smoke switch wont add any performace and this guy is howling 35's pulling a wake boat.

I have never had a smoke switch but my old truck would do that with the fuel box turned all the way up...

The one i have now is tuned right and hardly makes any smoke.

SuperJETT

diesel smoke and hp go hand in hand

You have it backwards, HP and diesel smoke go hand in hand. If you're making serious HP, you'll make serious smoke, but making smoke doesn't mean you're necessarily making HP.

Most guys smoking on the streets have their controller set to do that. It's the redneck equivalent of a ricer. Just because you have a loud car, doesn't mean it's fast.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
My 02 Cummins Dually had 485hp and 850+ ftlbs of torque and the only smoke it ever let out was from the tires. The sad thing is it burned twice as much fuel to do it. A buddy with an older 12V would easily match my truck for performqnce, belch black smoke the entire time and get twice the mileage.

My question is this, which is easier on the environment; no smoke at 13-17 mpg or lots of smoke at 24-27mpg? How much pollution is created to produce those extra barrels of diesel so I can burn cleaner out my tailpipe? Aren't we just using up a non renewable resource at twice the rate? Sounds counter productive to me...

SuperJETT

My question is this, which is easier on the environment; no smoke at 13-17 mpg or lots of smoke at 24-27mpg? How much pollution is created to produce those extra barrels of diesel so I can burn cleaner out my tailpipe? Aren't we just using up a non renewable resource at twice the rate? Sounds counter productive to me...

Same question for people riding scooters - they are typically very poorly tuned/running engines which pollute more in a few miles than a car does is a hundred or more. Or how much environmental damage is done to produce the batteries in a hybrid just to gain 20-30% in mpg?

Top Bottom