EZ-SKI HITCH HAULER PICTURES!

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Super interested in your carrier. It looks awesome and I'd love one rhinolined instead of something I fab up in the garage. I'll work on those pictures for half price hahaha
absolutely just let me know .. easiest way is to text(number is in my signature) if you do order.. do not forget to remind me that you are from xh20 (5% disc)

Just ordered this yesterday from Chris, excited to try it out. Going to the river with my girl and my ski in the bed of the truck is not an option, now I can roll with her and load/unload without having to bribe another dude with a beer to help me lift out my ski!

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Used mine for the first time.
9da935ddd263cbc6e404b3fc4f20ef43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be posting pics of mine soon. I am 100% impressed by the quality as are all of my friends with cheap haulers who have seen mine. These are well worth every penny and Chris is top notch to deal with.

Got one of these from Chris. Works great. The salt water definitely takes a toll on the finish though , mine is rusting through the coating. I'd pay more to have it galvanized first.

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Got one of these from Chris. Works great. The salt water definitely takes a toll on the finish though , mine is rusting through the coating. I'd pay more to have it galvanized first.
Yes unfortunately salt water is its own beast and very aggressive towards almost all coatings ( at least ones that are cost efficient on a lower priced item) I am very glad that carrier functions well for you. Being almost 1/2 of the price of comparable carriers on the market .. we are extremely proud to have been able to supply our carriers literally across the nation and farther. We also are very attentive to our customers needs and listen to their criticism, compliments and especially stories of how they were bombarded at the launch spot (when it took them under 30 secs to launch there ski) to find out where to get AN EZ-SKI carrier. Thank you to all of X-H20 members for their support .. it means a great deal.
Attach31396_20170824_145251.jpg

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
ON That note... everyone have a safe and fun weekend . ( STILL OFFERING A 1/2 PRICE CARRIER TO ANYONE THAT CAN GET DECENT PICS OF A HOT LADY(S) IN A BIKINI USING THE EZ-SKI CARRIER TO LAUNCH A SKI!, i am constantly dealing with people that are not convinced that even a petite lady can use our product to SOLO launch a ski ..... MY WIFE loads her own carrier, ski and launches/retrieves it as well. THEY OF COURSE NEED TO BE 18+ YRS OLD AND BE OK WITH THEIR PIC BEING ON WEBSITE(S) FLIERS ETC..( MAYBE EVEN A BILLBOARD LOL) thanks X-H20 .. you guys rock!

@Kaylee.S

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Im sure you have experimented with this but could you make it in other materiel's like aluminum? Curious.
So the deal with aluminum is its cost , its time to weld etc. I really try to focus on making a quality built (extremely strong) unit for as low of a cost as I can while still making it worthwhile to produce. I have made two of them for family members out of stainless steel ... the material is just too costly for its benefit. My basic carrier is under two hundred dollars... just really cant beat that for a super easy way to transport and launch a ski without having to worry about trailer registration, a place to park a trailer and if you are anything like me .. trusting someone to back a trailer in correctly. LOL those small trailers are 10x more difficult than a 40' enclosed race car trailer..on top of this for 55.00 more I build a carrier that has a hitch receiver built into the rear of it for towing a trailer behind the ski you already have on the carrier. Sorry to rant on and on ..
Check out my website and or instagram .. almost every pic you see was taken by a customer.. thank you

Tigershark ez ski.jpg20160624_203110.jpg

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Damn it! now i'm going to have to make a fuel rack to plug into the V2, that is way to nice.

Top Bottom