Surfriding Fast Elements Presents the Carolina Beach Freeride at Freeman Park!!

im sure my friend allen would haul your gear for a small fee you can put your skis in at the boat ramp and he would take your gear he has a 4x4 suburban and hes always down to make a buck..he doesnt have a ski but lives in wilmington.. i can talk to him i know he will be there hanging out for the weekend.. hes gonna do that for my crew that im going down with and we're gonna put the skis in at the boat ramp off annie dr.. he's a super cool dude and a very good friend of mine... im planning on getting there sometime around lunch on friday...as long as whoever needs to get their gear to the beach and has some cash to give him im almost positive he would do it..and probably take your stuff off the beach too..

Last edited:
I just talked to my friend and he is totally cool with taking peoples gear to the beach.. he said he would haul gear from your car to the beach and back to your car for 10 bucks per person.. you can put the skis in at the boat ramp and ride them to the beach and park at the foodlion which is right around the corner from the boat ramp..

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Will have T-Shirts for sale at the Freeride, and they are looking pretty sweet! Super Cheap 10 bucks a piece! Attached is a proof. And yes I know they spelled Freeman wrong, it's already been fixed.

Taking orders for shirts now! Shoot me a message! Sizes S,M,L,XL

Attachments

• CarolinaFreeride.jpg
    CarolinaFreeride.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 34

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Announcement: BLU Energy Drink Company and their hot promotional girls will be there all day Friday and Saturday handing out free products and drinks!

Attachments

• 326185_413112738745172_2112495926_o.jpg
    326185_413112738745172_2112495926_o.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 33

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
I want to thank all the returning freeride members and all of the newcomers who came out this weekend! I hope everyone had as much fun out there as I did! Had alot of sick skis show up, alot of carnage haha, some big surf to jump all weekend, and some beautiful weather (Minus a freak monsoon raincloud lol).

We topped our previous spring freeride number of skis with someone counting almost 60 skis on the beach!

If anyone has pictures please post em up!

This was a GREAT FREERIDE no frills and yoiu have everything 50 ft away from your ski on the beach . no hauling equipment for hundreds of yards just to ride . great ride ! see ya next year ..

Top Bottom