F'en Dirt bike!!!!

that gun isn't real or you don't have any bullets???

btw - Dave Mathews???

dont bring a knife to a gun fight

100_3274.jpg

nick, talk to your boy, you street legal two stroke kids are sensitive. christ.

check out this hot loving sexiness.

03YZ450F-2.jpg

ctatv

2strokes forever
they make kickstands for those things... where's the laptop mount??

I chose to go with the ipod mount...:439:

trail tech makes kickstands for all the mx bikes, i got a Pro Moto Billet for my CR since I park in parking lots and cant always lean against a building

i see your dave matthews shirt, and i raise you a morrissey cd plus an airsoft. now THATS gangster young one. learn yourself.

Attachments

• 200a.jpg
    200a.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 26
and just for good measure, here are some more previously posted saki pics.. just so you guys remember how beneath me you losers really are. never forget.

jetski4.jpg

jetski3.jpg

yes, you may bow your heads to that.

ok, i'm semi-satisfied.

cheater.

at least i have the M6X on my .40... light AND laser combo. sissy.

alright, i have a bad ass full frontal freeride beard pic with a castro hat twist. f u.

and you can see our sweet KITCHENAIDE in the background too. bitch!

Attachments

• P1010339.jpg
    P1010339.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

ctatv

2strokes forever
raise a Mosin Nagant, Chinese SKS, and Mossberg 500 12 gauge... oh and a 1960s american flag actually made in america instead of china and made of cloth not synthetic fibers but thats irrelivant for this thread. by the way i do have that gun it is real (the Chinese SKS) i do have bullets (7.62x39 and this is a more recent picture since i added the side folding stock and the tapco 20 round mags. Looking to get a Kel Tec 9mm compact after I finish the paperwork for my carry permit in augest.

the SKS was the russian predicessor to the AK47, its semi auto, has a longer barrel, and shoots the same round.

100_3506.jpg

n32204766_30504856_3802.jpg

Last edited:
alright, i'm throwing down my laptop posse at you.

and hate me if you will.. i'm buying a HI-POINT! keltec is nice too, but i'm gonna save $20 and get a hi-point!!!

oh.. and take my chopper in your face....

sm_profile_left.jpg

dam.. i'm running out of shiot...

Attachments

• quiver.jpg
    quiver.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 24
Top Bottom