F'en Dirt bike!!!!

ctatv

2strokes forever
nice my buddy has had the kel tek 32 for a few years and just got the 9mm by them i really like the way it feels and its size/weight. im going into buisness I want something I can carry on a leg holster or eve in a jacket pocket without noticing it

alright, i'm throwing down my laptop posse at you.

and hate me if you will.. i'm buying a HI-POINT! keltec is nice too, but i'm gonna save $20 and get a hi-point!!!

oh.. and take my chopper in your face....

sm_profile_left.jpg

dam.. i'm running out of shiot...

i was on gunbroker.com last night looking at keltec p32's.

i have to buy my wife a taurus .22 hammerless revolver though.. so, theres $400 down the toilet.... :banghead:

she wont shoot the .40 or anything with a slide that ejects shells.

ctatv

2strokes forever
i was on gunbroker.com last night looking at keltec p32's.

i have to buy my wife a taurus .22 hammerless revolver though.. so, theres $400 down the toilet.... :banghead:

she wont shoot the .40 or anything with a slide that ejects shells.
that sucks. yeah he has a green p32 with the extended mag that gives you two more rounds. its nice cause the mag lengthens the grip so it goes all the way down your hand.

Im also envious of my buddy's Ruger P90 id love to get one of those but not really a practical carry weapon

i got her sold on me getting an AR-15 though. just want to buy a small boat (no, not a boat hater, hahaa) first then decide how much i wanna spend on an AR. no comments from you idok.

yes.. that would be the wife in a stylish AR-15 with the Team Rivera signature 456 mx support wife beater on... thank you very much! :naughty:

Attachments

• ar15small.jpg
    ar15small.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 29

ctatv

2strokes forever
what kind of boat? what size. if your looking for something small the jetboats are really great

i got her sold on me getting an AR-15 though. just want to buy a small boat (no, not a boat hater, hahaa) first then decide how much i wanna spend on an AR. no comments from you idok.

yes.. that would be the wife in a stylish AR-15 with the Team Rivera signature 456 mx support wife beater on... thank you very much! :naughty:

what kind of boat? what size. if your looking for something small the jetboats are really great

dude get a real boat! i can spend the weekend on mine :Banane35:
i dont dig the seadoo jet boats but im sure there ok for someone :poke:

i'm going CC/open fisherman.. probably 19'-22'ish...

a friend of mine wants in, so, we may go bigger, something with a top/cuddy and an i/o or two..

i can spend the weekend on mine :Banane35:

:headbang: :usa2:

thats what im talking about.

if i go solo on the purchase, i'll pick up a fishing/diving small boat for day trips.. if my boy jumps in with $$$.. we'll get something we can cause a whole lot of trouble with!

i'm going CC/open fisherman.. probably 19'-22'ish...

a friend of mine wants in, so, we may go bigger, something with a top/cuddy and an i/o or two..

there nice man i recomend a 25' cuddy. now is a good time to buy here, a ton for sale and most are cheap! i know where a few are pm me if you want info.

since you guys seem to like pictures.....

Attachments

• DSC01330.jpg
    DSC01330.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC01334.jpg
    DSC01334.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC01341.jpg
    DSC01341.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01333.jpg
    DSC01333.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01332.jpg
    DSC01332.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
craigslist is ridiculous full of killer boats right now because of the gas and real estate prices i guess... boat repos are through the roof.. my friends dad just bought a ridiculous 32' boat for pennies..... pennies!!!!! its practically brand new....

craigslist is ridiculous full of killer boats right now because of the gas and real estate prices i guess... boat repos are through the roof.. my friends dad just bought a ridiculous 32' boat for pennies..... pennies!!!!! its practically brand new....

dude its killing me i find a few steels lately and im to broke to jump on. i was told where a 28' foot cris craft solid mahogany was for 7 grand it was a 30 something model i think. i would love that boat.

2919_2448_lg_01.jpg

that sucks. yeah he has a green p32 with the extended mag that gives you two more rounds. its nice cause the mag lengthens the grip so it goes all the way down your hand.

Im also envious of my buddy's Ruger P90 id love to get one of those but not really a practical carry weapon

I got the P3AT
it's a better gun than the p32 IMO... packs a bigger punch..

not a fun gun to shoot though. it kicks like a bitch.

that would be sweet, and its not to far from me hmmmmm. i could live on something like that for awhile. and plan to at some point.

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
talk about panties in a bunch! hahaha i'm sure you and wolf child will both smoke me in the dirt and on the keyboard too!

maybe i can ride on one of your seadoos? :smile:

nick, did you figure out saturday yet? seriously!.. cmon.. jesus.. even dre might be in..

how the hell did I get dragged into this shiat?

Saki... you dont have to be hatin' on me just because I have about 30 years more experience on a bike than you do. :smokin:

WOW....:shrug:

ctatv

2strokes forever
yeah i plan to upgrade gotta take into account i bought my jetboat with my own money when I was 19 (now being 22). I am planning to go to a 27'-33' cigarette, baja, formula, donzi type boat by the time im 30. Maybe something in great condition with no motor and have my engine mechanic drop a crate motor (or motors :thinkerg:) in it. or a boat in great mechanical shape that needs the cabin and seats redone which i could do a lot of myself and have a local shop do the seats furinishings for me. he does great fabric work started doing motorcycle seats, he did a new taneu cover for my Dodge Dakota and modified my boat cover for me...

but either way next boat captains chairs with the dropout seats and the u shapped backs & a cuddy cabin I can spend the night in... Ebay has some great deals on these boats and I dont mind driving to pick up. but my family has a place on the water in NY and there are lots of small lakes near my house so for a cheap, easy, and fun boat the jetboat does great for me

Has a pull up ski-pole, can take 4 driving fast 5 if your not turing or jumping hard, has a stereo, cooler, lots of storage for 14'6" and is really easy on-off at the ramp & i can tow with a midsized car.....

& its two stroke...:brap:

dude get a real boat! i can spend the weekend on mine :Banane35:
i dont dig the seadoo jet boats but im sure there ok for someone :poke:

Top Bottom