Fiberglass and carbon parts for the X-2 from 24-7

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
Thanks to legdrag pete we have come out with a line of parts for the old style X-2. Pete and i have talked about parts that where needed and we took on the task of making them. One of these is a lightweight hull pics to come soon the hull is an inch shorter then shock and has everything shaved. the frist 2 that we are building are going to be setup for yamaha 10mm stroker engines. the hulls are going to be around 80lbs and sell for $3250.
We are also making a nose cover to reshape the bottom front of the X-2 these are made and ready to ship (simalar to the jap part)$225
DSCN0426.jpg

On to the hood we are making a shaved light weight hood these hoods look sick and are rear breathing. The carbon hood weight is 4lbs for $550 and the glass hood will be around 9lbs for $350 the hood will be ready to ship next week here is a pic of the plug more pixs to come soon
DSCN0427.jpg

for more info please call us at 732 505 8115 or email us at tntperformancewc@aol.com
ANY PICS OF THE BREATHING UNDER HOOD

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I can't imagine the ski carving the same with that nose piece. I figure it would give you better "pop" but carve less aggressively than the currently deep-chined stock X2 design. The price looks good, but I'm not willing to trade carving for pop. Any feed back on these? It looks a lot like what Crab did to his ski.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I can't imagine the ski carving the same with that nose piece. I figure it would give you better "pop" but carve less aggressively than the currently deep-chined stock X2 design. The price looks good, but I'm not willing to trade carving for pop. Any feed back on these? It looks a lot like what Crab did to his ski.
Mine carves better than stock.

thats what tubbies are for!! right?

i would sacrifice some carve for better "pop" off the wave and that mod has to raise the nose some, that cant hurt

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
It carves way better with the bottom mod,the tubbies help also,I will say this unless you have some money to spend or some glassing skills never ride one with the bottom mod,if you do you will never want to go back,it makes that much difference.

Full Throttle Powersports

This bottom mod is very easy to do and can be done in only a few hours. Just use smc lord fuser glue which you can buy with the nose. sand the area that is going to be bonded put glue on part and screw to the hull after the glue dries take the screws out put the smc glue in the holes. the ones we have done we went a step past this and drilled one hole on each side where the voids where and filled with 2 part foam and capped the holes. Also we should have install pictures to help by tomorrow.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
This bottom mod is very easy to do and can be done in only a few hours. Just use smc lord fuser glue which you can buy with the nose. sand the area that is going to be bonded put glue on part and screw to the hull after the glue dries take the screws out put the smc glue in the holes. the ones we have done we went a step past this and drilled one hole on each side where the voids where and filled with 2 part foam and capped the holes. Also we should have install pictures to help by tomorrow.

Now go ahead and tell them what the fuser glue and the applicator gun costs so they will know the total price of the install.

The glue is $35 and you can just push it out and mix it by hand. If you would like to buy the gun it is like $89 i beleave. And if i see there are alot of these parts selling if people leave a deposit for the gun i can lend one out and return the deposit when the gun is sent back.

Top Bottom