Fiberglass and carbon parts for the X-2 from 24-7

Thanks to legdrag pete we have come out with a line of parts for the old style X-2. Pete and i have talked about parts that where needed and we took on the task of making them. One of these is a lightweight hull pics to come soon the hull is an inch shorter then shock and has everything shaved. the frist 2 that we are building are going to be setup for yamaha 10mm stroker engines. the hulls are going to be around 80lbs and sell for $3250.
We are also making a nose cover to reshape the bottom front of the X-2 these are made and ready to ship (simalar to the jap part)$225
DSCN0426.jpg

On to the hood we are making a shaved light weight hood these hoods look sick and are rear breathing. The carbon hood weight is 4lbs for $550 and the glass hood will be around 9lbs for $350 the hood will be ready to ship next week here is a pic of the plug more pixs to come soon
DSCN0427.jpg

for more info please call us at 732 505 8115 or email us at tntperformancewc@aol.com

please tell me your sending pete one of these hulls.

Full Throttle Powersports

Pete will be getting one but i dont know when there are others in front of him and me and him have been shooting ideas back and forth about what he is going to run. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the email u guys have had me busy these last 2 days. Some more cool parts for the X-2 will be released in the next few days. There are a bunch of the front noses ready to ship. and the line for hoods is 5 deep we are going to start making anothere set of hood molds so we dont get backed up. I have to say i was scared to put the time into x-2 part for the fear they would not sell as of now that fear is gone if any one has parts they might what pm me or email me thanks again.

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
YEah I want a carbon hood! I will buy one as soon as I get my taxes back and see a finished product. :)

I am curious to see what else you have your sleeve.

I found a deal on an 800 SXR engine but it fell through but I have a line one a SXi Pro engine now...

DAVE

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Pete will be getting one but i dont know when there are others in front of him and me and him have been shooting ideas back and forth about what he is going to run. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the email u guys have had me busy these last 2 days. Some more cool parts for the X-2 will be released in the next few days. There are a bunch of the front noses ready to ship. and the line for hoods is 5 deep we are going to start making anothere set of hood molds so we dont get backed up. I have to say i was scared to put the time into x-2 part for the fear they would not sell as of now that fear is gone if any one has parts they might what pm me or email me thanks again.
Rideplates patterned after the PJS flat race plate, we can cut them down. I have one I can loan out if needed.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Its kind of like the conversion hoods ,if you build them they will sell,if people know they are available that is..

wow i did see that comeing
(thanx to legdrag pete we have these x2 parts but there is a line infront of him) im just bustin balls. i just cant see spending that money on a hull that has not been tested

All hulls have a one year warr. from defects that inclulds the blaster and sj hulls. If there was a problem i would be glad to fix it or replace it for free!!!! Also if pete wanted a hull at the second he would have it.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
New hulls come with hoods, don't they? How much do the new hulls weigh vs. stock? I bet if you work out the math of weight to dollar, buying a new hull is going to save you more weight per dollar than putting a carbon hood on a stock hull made of concrete. Good for the guys who want to keep Kawi engines anyway.

The hulls do not come with a hood sorry. We our trying to keep the price as low as we can so people can afford it but we do need to make some money. Our hull will be around 80lbs and the stock hull is around 140lbs. So is you get the hull with carbon hood the total weight will be around 84lbs when the stock setup is around 155lbs. BIG TIME WEIGHT SAVINGS!!!!!

The hulls do not come with a hood sorry. We our trying to keep the price as low as we can so people can afford it but we do need to make some money. Our hull will be around 80lbs and the stock hull is around 140lbs. So is you get the hull with carbon hood the total weight will be around 84lbs when the stock setup is around 155lbs. BIG TIME WEIGHT SAVINGS!!!!!

thats an insane weight for the x2, great work man :Banane09:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
What is the rull of thumb for weight and horsepower? I believe I was told it is around one hp for every 8 pounds saved? Is that about right?

It depends on the starting weight.

300lbs, 100hp, that's 3.0 lbs/hp.

Drop 10lbs, so you've got 2.9 lbs/hp

To get the same ratio with the original 300lbs, you'd have to go up 3.5hp. 300/103.5 = 2.899 lbs/hp.

However, if you're starting at 400lbs, dropping 10lbs is the same as adding 2.6hp.

I have lost ~25lbs off my body in the past ~2 years, so that's helped me tons and it's FREE. I'm planning on dropping another 15-20 too.

Last edited:

Im not sure of the rule but i do use power to weight ratio
this is just an example
stock 650 x-2 290lbs x 100hp = .3448 hp per lbs
lightweight x-2 219lbs x 100hp = .4566 hp per lbs
That would be like adding 32.42 hp

Last edited:

Nefarious

Can't... Stop... Modding
Whats the plan for hulls that fit the kawi powerplant and maybe I missed it but does the lightweight hull incorporate the reshaped nose?

Last edited:
Top Bottom