First picture of 2021 Waverunner including Superjet

You mean K1. The S1 was based on a SuperJet with built in tubies and different top deck. Kommander was building me an S1 when they were testing the GP1 and still had K1. I’m pretty sure I have the names right. I believe the GP1’s are a bit bigger than K1’s.

Compare the S1 to the new superjet and look at the timeline of disappearance to allow the release to still be a fresh concept. Kommander has been dropping tr-1 motors into a platform for some time and I would go on a limb to say they even did it first. The S1 size wise, motor configuration etc is very much so S1 esque. K1 was very sleek and slimline and fit a lot more motor configurations. S1 was Yamaha platform based but I did see that with a tr-1 at one point before they just weren’t around anymore suspiciously. I say suspiciously because the s1 hull was relatively affordable and it seemed like it could have been what us Yamaha enthusiasts could transition too. Webster goes way back in the standup history, he’s tied extremely deep with Yamaha. I’m local to AZ and have been in his shop, seen quite a bit of what was going down a few years back. It was cool seeing the brand new Yamaha sit downs just being gutted by them for the motor setup and then just being stored away as they were building and improving in the new Yamaha lightweight 4stroke 3 cyl platform.

The first kinda cool 4 stroke I ever saw from Wamilton....I remember seeing it in Daytona...I can't remember what engine he had in it though....

Well, it’s official! To my son’s and my amazement my wife got on our 701 SN today for the first time and rode about 30 minutes to the damn and back, gets off and says, “I have a few tricks you guys don’t know about and I’m buying the new superjet next summer”. We picked our jaws up off the ground and said whatever you want.

Well, it’s official! To my son’s and my amazement my wife got on our 701 SN today for the first time and rode about 30 minutes to the damn and back, gets off and says, “I have a few tricks you guys don’t know about and I’m buying the new superjet next summer”. We picked our jaws up off the ground and said whatever you want.
That’s an OG move right there by your wife. My girlfriend always lets my friends get bet up by the ski all day then at then end of the day goes out and gracefully rips the fx1 around. She slides and hops it around and poop too but acts like she never wants to ride haha. When I worked at the ski shop there was some lady’s on a few occasions that had a his and hers sxr they would enjoy. Lots of standups in Arizona

ItsRixter

SoCal Wav Jumping shiznit
Compare the S1 to the new superjet and look at the timeline of disappearance to allow the release to still be a fresh concept. Kommander has been dropping tr-1 motors into a platform for some time and I would go on a limb to say they even did it first. The S1 size wise, motor configuration etc is very much so S1 esque. K1 was very sleek and slimline and fit a lot more motor configurations. S1 was Yamaha platform based but I did see that with a tr-1 at one point before they just weren’t around anymore suspiciously. I say suspiciously because the s1 hull was relatively affordable and it seemed like it could have been what us Yamaha enthusiasts could transition too. Webster goes way back in the standup history, he’s tied extremely deep with Yamaha. I’m local to AZ and have been in his shop, seen quite a bit of what was going down a few years back. It was cool seeing the brand new Yamaha sit downs just being gutted by them for the motor setup and then just being stored away as they were building and improving in the new Yamaha lightweight 4stroke 3 cyl platform.
The bottom of the hulls looks different between SJ4 and S1

I would love to point out kommander will be one of the first to receive their shipment of the first run. They have the same ski on the east from the factory in Georgia they we have all seen and then kommander has the wrapped one they play with and have been testing mods on. Kommander also has an all stitch example. Not sure how Arizona has two of them off the bat but this ain’t a fair game... never has been haha

I can't tell!! I have lived here my entire life and still hear the same old garbage on every single radio station we have. And it has always been like this! I remember years and years ago....I was driving truck somewhere....Michigan I think...and I heard for the first time in my life what would become the greatest band of all time (so far and IMO)....System of a Down.

I had to come home and dload all of their stuff on Napster because Cleveland had not even ever played one song on any station we have.

I was disgusted then and I am still am.

We have ZERO AND I MEAN ZERO stations that play new metal or rock......we absolutely do not deserve the Rock n Roll hall of fame. I don't know who does but it sure as hell isn't Cleveland!

Last edited:
I can't tell!! I have live here my entire life and still here the same old garbage on every single radio station we have. And it has always been like this! I remember years and years ago....I was driving truck somewhere....Michigan I think...and I heard for the first time in my life what would become the greatest band of all time (so far and IMO)....System of a Down.

I had to come home and dload all of their stuff on Napster because Cleveland had not even ever played one song on any station we have.

I was disgusted then and I am still am.

We have ZERO AND I MEAN ZERO stations that play new metal or rock......we absolutely do not deserve the Rock n Roll hall of fame. I don't know who does but it sure as hell isn't Cleveland!
It's not just you... Here in California with a College 30 minutes away even we lost our Rock station about 2 years ago. Really sucks and have had to listen to Radio U which isn't totally bad but definitely not the modern rock we used to have. Instead we have 2 oldies, 2 classic rock, a pop, a hip hop 3 country and a bunch of spanish and 1 Radio U.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Terrestrial radio is still a thing?

How have you not heard of Satellite radio?
Every flavor of music under the sun for $128/yr.

875bd423afc3b83f4e39d86f215b03b5.jpg

WAY WAY more kids NEED to pick up guitars and drumsticks and friggin jam!!

I have a complete set up here and encourage my kids and the neighborhood kids to jam even if it sounds like crap!

I drop everything and end all business phone calls the second they want to jam.

I have let every kid in this neighborhood know that ANYTIME they want my basement it is theirs!

@OCD Solutions maybe that is what happened. All of the new stuff is not hitting the air waves?

Does satellite have a station dedicated to new rock/metal/music in general?

I feel like we just need way more kids wanting to rock!

Top Bottom