First time build - FX-1

Yea i saw yiur thread for it.. I'd hit uo dells this year but i have a bachelor party that weekend... Best man probably better not miss it..

Sent from inside a beer can

Finally just read through this whole thread. Looks good and lots of work put into that ski! Since I have painted mine last week I already have atleast 3 scratches/ dings in it one decent one right on top of the hood and I dont even have my motor in yet haha. Oh well keep up the good it will be well worth it!

Turfing effing blows. I tried to wrap one whole piece around the top, back and sides. I tried twice to make this method work so I effed up a whole bunch of turf and wasted 4 hours...count it 4 hours of just cutting the stupid templates and pieces of turf. Seems to be the way this whole POS build is going. I ripped off this turf right after taking a pic. As my first turf job I should have never tried to use two tone. It's expensive as hell and it shows seams too much. I'll be doing the sides differently tomorrow with one piece being cut like the blowsion fx1 kit and the second piece only covering the very backside surface of the gunwhale. I was tryin to avoid seams but screw it. Just another night of going to bed fuming mad. How do any of you enjoy this poop

image.jpg
image.jpg

I like doin turf... Best thing to do is make a template out of cardboard and tape first... Then slit corners and what not so it lays flat and doesn't overlap... Then cut the turf to match...

Sent from inside a beer can

Top Bottom