First time to Daytona

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
That Blue big bore would be good practice! It may make me need to buy a shorter Freak though! Im trying to talk a few buddies into making the drive. I'd seriously just be happy if i didnt ride and drank my face off; hang with some good friends, meet some new ones. and look at some bitchin skis.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind trying a -4.3 in the surf either if that's cool.

I haven't been there for a freeride since they opened the zone up bigger. I used to hate it. Everytime I saw a good wave someone else beat me to it.

i don't care. it doesn't have the 1200 in it now so if it blows or sinks i won't be peeing my panties :p

That Blue big bore would be good practice! It may make me need to buy a shorter Freak though! Im trying to talk a few buddies into making the drive. I'd seriously just be happy if i didnt ride and drank my face off; hang with some good friends, meet some new ones. and look at some bitchin skis.

buck we prob have room in my condo for you to sleep on the floor or couch. let me know

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
Damn man thanks Guys! I'll hit you up, might be a game time decision, I have a fiancee that doesn't always give permission easily for unsupervised trips :) I dont have the best willpower when it comes to certain things.

Damn man thanks Guys! I'll hit you up, might be a game time decision, I have a fiancee that doesn't always give permission easily for unsupervised trips :) I dont have the best willpower when it comes to certain things.

don't worry. if you hang out with me girls will start disappearing around you. so you'll be safe :p

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
My friend and I are talking about flying in from Colorado...... Im about 98% sure I will be there. I just need to talk my buddy into coming.

Never been to any meetup/free ride before. Ive got gas/beer for anyone willing to let me demo their ski.... wish I could bring mine :(

Hanging out at the beach, and seeing all the cool skis looks like a ton of fun.

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
My friend and I are talking about flying in from Colorado...... Im about 98% sure I will be there. I just need to talk my buddy into coming.

Never been to any meetup/free ride before. Ive got gas/beer for anyone willing to let me demo their ski.... wish I could bring mine :(

Ski whoring available for BEER or Tequila

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.

Make the trip dude its worth it!! If you get to spend 20min really "surf riding" it will change the way you look at jetsking..... Plus its a great nonstop party, and that alone is worth the trip.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
It will be my first Daytona trip as well.. My cousin, Snookkiller(Ray), is supposed to come up from West Palm and bring a ski for me to ride.. I'm just there to experience it and have a kick azz time! I'll be the only PNW'r other than WetRacer, that I know of...

Top Bottom