Super Jet fixed steer square nose

SO CLOSE!

IMG_20111026_182825.jpg

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I removed the turf with a paint scraper/chizzle to get the big chunks off, then used a wire wheel that goes into a standard drill.

To remove foam, I use a pressure washer. Cuts like butter and gets off all the residue. Naturally you add the extra step of getting the hull dry, but it's way less labor intensive than cutting it out. That might not work for you since you don't want to blast water up into the gunwhales that you are not defoaming.

Love the fixed build. I like how you used the raider stem mount. I'm doing something similar this winter but I don't have the extra raider hood laying around, so i'll be doing everything from scratch. Sweet build man.

I've actually changed my mind about using that but that's all I'm saying for now. This thread will be pretty much at a standstill from now till its finished

nope, i need to make a run to lows for some foam and i need to place an order to US composites for some carbon glass and resin, unless you guys know of somewhere cheaper?

^ just got mine last week 9/15 :) from what ive herd everyone needs a nice hooker imo. (ha thats a bit dirty)
What pitch you thinking?
Impros has 10 % off special all month so nows the time to buy. promo code: November

Last edited:
what motor set up are you running? i could call them and ask what they recommend but im kinda lazy lol

Top Bottom