Flatwater Friday

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Me and George plan on getting to the lake at 11 ish to get the boats in the water... The plan was to start riding around noon ish...

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
Me and George plan on getting to the lake at 11 ish to get the boats in the water... The plan was to start riding around noon ish...

ok, i knew I saw noon-ish some where. Carter is draging my skis out there and I'll be waiting on STeve from WCF before I head out. see you guys tomorrow.

Last edited:

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Loaded up and on the road. Guessing about 1pm. Pissed at myself for forgetting life jackets. In the doghouse with my wife for forgetting the kid's bike helmets. It seems I have issues remembering safety equipment. Loaded up with everything else in the world though. Kids will just have to be careful and I will be bumming a lifejacket.

Loaded up and on the road. Guessing about 1pm. Pissed at myself for forgetting life jackets. In the doghouse with my wife for forgetting the kid's bike helmets. It seems I have issues remembering safety equipment. Loaded up with everything else in the world though. Kids will just have to be careful and I will be bumming a lifejacket.

Threw in a couple extra life vest you are welcome to use until sunday night.

i honked as i drove by on my way home from work. with my heat on.

still a full parking lot at 5:30

cant imagine getting in that water with it this cold....brrrr

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
It was awesome! An azz load of money on the lake. I've never seen Flatwater freestyle in person before, so I'm really glad I went!! Thanks to the guys that brought skis and showed off their skillz!

Matt- if I can afford to come next year again, you need to come with me!! It's a damn good time here!

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Holy huge crowd batman. Easily 10 times last years crowd. My old BOB was there. Four aerial 8's, krash hull, visions, kongs, superfreaks, rickters, benelli, the list goes on and on. Huge flips and rolls from the monster motors and the guys with skills(which seemed like everybody). Seemed like beween 10 and 20 skis out at any given time Crazy, crowded, good time. Lucas's freak claimed another busted face too. It was pretty gnarly.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
This is all I got. Only had the iPhone. Cuong flipping with the Gator's. Before he smashed his nose on the Superfreak pole doing a vwake backflip. He is ok. Has stitches and pain mess...

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326502230.957181.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326502230.957181.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 156
Top Bottom