Foam in fuel tank?

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I just said screw it, I removed the pickups, snatched the tank out, zip tied the pickups to the bottom of the hull, I pour gas down the handlepole and fill until the gas leaks out the air intakes. It all good.

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
I just said screw it, I removed the pickups, snatched the tank out, zip tied the pickups to the bottom of the hull, I pour gas down the handlepole and fill until the gas leaks out the air intakes. It all good.

hummm... interesting, i recommend running an extra fuel filter just in case there are some debris in your hull.:fing02:

Schmidty721

someone turf my rails
This foam in the tank stuff is old technology. The new HIP thing is to time the sloshing and use it to your advantage. This is how the Asians are getting so high on their Flatwater stunts...

I have heard that they are running foam in their massive pumps to reduce sloshing in the booster nozzle.

This foam in the tank stuff is old technology. The new HIP thing is to time the sloshing and use it to your advantage. This is how the Asians are getting so high on their Flatwater stunts...

I have heard that they are running foam in their massive pumps to reduce sloshing in the booster nozzle.

Sorry, but no. You heard incorrectly. They are running booster nozzles in their foam to keep the slosh from pumping

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
I'm selling conversion kits to change over your gasoline engine to run on foam. Cmon everybody's doing it.

You can idle your ski indefinitely on it foam.

Top Bottom