Foam in fuel tank?

I read the previous pages and think i did everything backwards. I put foam in the pole, which is normal, but somebody told me putting aluminum foil in the gas tank would help with my bottom end

Did you buy off brand foil? Reynolds tends to work the best, the off brands tend to clog you fuel lines. And trust me, the last thing you want is a fuel line to seize up.

ok, ok, I'll let you in on the real secret:

put the foam in the tank, you know that already...but then WRAP the tank in FOIL.

This filters out the high frequency noise generated by the engine, which can break down the brap molecules...and it adds BLING, BABY!!!

It's a win - win...

Big Kahuna

Administrator
ok, ok, I'll let you in on the real secret:

put the foam in the tank, you know that already...but then WRAP the tank in FOIL.

This filters out the high frequency noise generated by the engine, which can break down the brap molecules...and it adds BLING, BABY!!!

It's a win - win...

We Have a Winner Here!!!!!!!!!!!! It also will keep the aliens away.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Just checked my fuel tank, it has foam in it too, oh well I guess I need to stop running moonshine in my tank. :bump:

JamesG

Site Supporter
Let me sum it up for you guys. Foam, also known as an extremely complex system consisting of polydisperse gas bubbles separated by draining films, is appropriately inserted inside of the fuel cell, and/or gas tank, also known as the tank of which gas is poured into, and this foamy-like mechanism works as a combined technology to minimize the slosh of said gasoline in a far-fetched attempt to further enhance the maneuvering capabilities of an individual's water scooter, which is, in turn, likewise stunted by the previously mentioned sloshing of the fuel in said gas tank.

Top Bottom