Food plan - Covered as of 3-11-08, thanks all!

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Plan is: Neil flapjacks Sat am and burgers and roast pork Sat pm.

Saturday am breakfast
Pepsi pancakes - Neil
blueberry compote - Sharon (sous chef for sausage/bacon w/Stacy)
maple syrup - Goddess
sausage - Kaveman
bacon - Kaveman
butter - Goddess

Saturday supper burgers provided by Shawn/LSFR kitty & pork from SteveOwe (LSFR kitty?)
buns - Shawn/LSFR kitty
ketchup - Justin (monsterSJ)
mustard - Justin
BBQ sauce - Larry
mayo - Christopher
special sauce - Christopher
pickle chips - Shawn
potato chips - Todd (Wave Chaser)
potato salad (RW) - cdubb
macaroni salad - Todd (Wave Chaser)
mac and cheese - Shawn
onions (sliced or chopped) - Christopher
jalapenos - Shawn
cheese - Moonie
baked beans - Todd (Wave Chaser)
tomatos - Peter123
lettuce - Peter123
paper towels - sandman
napkins - Sharon
plastic forks/spoons/knives - (Shawn if in stock) [I also have a bunch of forks and knives, but "There is no spoon"]
paper plates - Justin
cups - Sharon
trash bags (55 gal drum liners) - sandman
Super duper blender - Mick
cobbler - Sharon, sandman

If anybody thinks of anything else, post it up and I'll edit this thread.

Last edited:

The Penguin

triple secret probation
I'm kinda burned out :biggrin:

there's about $150 in the LSFR "kitty"

I'll put it towards food, water, ice if someone else wants to take the lead.

I've got aluminum serving dishes, paper plates, flatware, serving utensils, etc ready to go.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
I'd be just fine with making burgers again. That was EASY!

or we can all do our own thing and I'll hold on to the $150 for the next ride.

I won't put it to alcohol since not everyone drinks, but I'd be happy to bring bottled water & ice if that's what ya'll wanna spend it on.

Moondance

Just plain me....

I won't put it to alcohol since not everyone drinks, but I'd be happy to bring bottled water & ice if that's what ya'll wanna spend it on.
Burgers were easy because YOU didn't do it...lol

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Fire up that big grill, then and everybody bring their own meat? and some type of side?

Chips
Dip
Potato salad
Beans
Fruit plate?
Veggie plate?
Corn on the cob?

Any other thoughts?

The Penguin

triple secret probation
even if I had to do it - it would be easy

my point is - I have money in the kitty to put towards this ride or another one in the future.

I really love cooking for all ya'll - but I need a break :biggrin:

Q

QuickMick

Phuck that LETS GO TO HEARTBREAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer::cheer:

Fire up that big grill, then and everybody bring their own meat? and some type of side?

Chips
Dip
Potato salad
Beans
Fruit plate?
Veggie plate?
Corn on the cob?

Any other thoughts?

Buy burger fixings, light the pit and if you want one cook your own.

Just dont let Yama and Bonzi buy beer with it, cuz thats what they will want to spend it on. :wall:

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
Moonie.. you'd love Heartbreakers. They have a nice buffet and great "scenery". Just bring you're dollars and all is well. lmao!!!

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Not interested in that kind of "scenery", you go and have fun, Mick. We'll stay on the beach, thanks. I have my own grill, so if the group doesn't want to do a get-together, that's fine. I'll still take care of my boys.

SN760

For Those About To Rock
I really love cooking for all ya'll - but I need a break :biggrin:

I agree! Shawn needs a break. This guy has bent over backwards for all of us at every free ride I can remember, organizing this - organizing that, getting everything together for the sat. night cookout, opening up his house so we all can tromp thru and use whatever. etc, etc,

Were all adults here ---- well, I take that back ---- but anyways lets just be responsible for feeding ourselves and let Shawn have a break.

If someone has a grill or two and wants to fire them up and let those of us who don't - own - have lost or forgotten - could not afford - did not have room to bring - RAN OVER with there truck (skinnyman) a grill, use it - that would be great.

Just my two cents worth
Looking forward to seeing everyone
(Long live the pit bike races and the KX65 :bananajump:)

Moondance

Just plain me....
I agree! Shawn needs a break. This guy has bent over backwards for all of us at every free ride I can remember, organizing this - organizing that, getting everything together for the sat. night cookout, opening up his house so we all can tromp thru and use whatever. etc, etc,

Were all adults here ---- well, I take that back ---- but anyways lets just be responsible for feeding ourselves and let Shawn have a break.

If someone has a grill or two and wants to fire them up and let those of us who don't - own - have lost or forgotten - could not afford - did not have room to bring - RAN OVER with there truck (skinnyman) a grill, use it - that would be great.

Just my two cents worth
Very well put.

Just my two cents worth

Yes, very well put indeed :bigok: Now you'll have two KX65's to choose from :biggrin: This time I'll get the camcorder out and get some good video of the race.

Q

QuickMick

Not interested in that kind of "scenery", you go and have fun, Mick. We'll stay on the beach, thanks. I have my own grill, so if the group doesn't want to do a get-together, that's fine. I'll still take care of my boys.

That was a joke, go back to your dutch oven.

Top Bottom