Food plan - Covered as of 3-11-08, thanks all!

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
What time does everyone want to do breakfast Saturday morning? I'd like to have a general time set so that we can post it here ahead of time. Dinner is easy, everybody congregates and hangs out before dinner, but in the morning that doesn't happen. People roll out of bed at different times.

I'm thinking 9:00 ~ 9:30ish ??? If you sleep later than that, your loss... :sleeping:

Oh and what about location? If the weather is really nice Sat. morning I would love to do it outside at Penguin's. If not, then where? maybe same place as the supper, which is going to be at??? :shrug:

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
What time does everyone want to do breakfast Saturday morning? I'd like to have a general time set so that we can post it here ahead of time. Dinner is easy, everybody congregates and hangs out before dinner, but in the morning that doesn't happen. People roll out of bed at different times.

I'm thinking 9:00 ~ 9:30ish ??? If you sleep later than that, your loss... :sleeping:

Oh and what about location? If the weather is really nice Sat. morning I would love to do it outside at Penguin's. If not, then where? maybe same place as the supper, which is going to be at??? :shrug:

All that works for me and I believe the burger/pork supper is going to be outside at Penquin's. Shawn, is this plan good with you?

Shawn, I was also hoping to use your oven and griddle for bacon and sausage. Does the griddle live at the beach house?

Last edited:
Top Bottom