Food plan - Covered as of 3-11-08, thanks all!

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
OK, bring some mayo, any special sauce you want for burgers or pork, like maybe a horseradish sauce or french onion something or other.

Can you bring a couple onions, too?

Thanks, Christopher.

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
What the hell happened to keeping this simple. :eek:mfg:

All I can say is while you"all are fixing, getting ready to fix, thinking about what to fix, cooking, starting the grill, lighting the oven, setting up the tables, passing out the plates, butchering the pig, or cow, mixing up the batter, flapping the flipping pancakes, making the salad, kicking the cat, - wait - lost my train of thought there - I'm going to be freeriding !!!! :smile: Have Fun! -- Oh and call me when its ready.

Amen Brother

As for you Dirty Bird F-Off Dont you have a RN to build
Move away from the keyboard and grab a Tool:booty:

Last edited:

The Penguin

triple secret probation
as a matter of fact, I was just sandblasting the nasty old cases this weekend.

being out of work - I haven't been very motivated to work on anything.

But - I'm back to work tomorrow, and I'm aiming to have the ski done in time for March.

Look for a build thread soon.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
actually - I was going to paint them today too - but it rained. Now it's cold. (too cold for paint to cure.)

oh well, next project.

I did finally clean and organize my garage. Only took 4 days. :biggrin:

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
as a matter of fact, I was just sandblasting the nasty old cases this weekend.

being out of work - I haven't been very motivated to work on anything.

But - I'm back to work tomorrow, and I'm aiming to have the ski done in time for March.

Look for a build thread soon.

Im not as think as you stoned I am

March what year?

wayne

wannaroll
hey,

me and boyd, aka kawtipper, have been running crazy trying to get our builds done and have not even though about what we need to do for the dinner. we can donate money or bring what ever is needed.

wayne

Q

QuickMick

:kabong:

Love it! Gee - 25+ days.. where will I find time to put in a bulge pump and switch?? O - and spray the the engine down!!

Do it at the ride, Penguin and I put the whole bilge system in Wavegoddess's ski last year. My OCD turned a 15 min job into 2 hours.

hey,

me and boyd, aka kawtipper, have been running crazy trying to get our builds done and have not even though about what we need to do for the dinner. we can donate money or bring what ever is needed.

wayne

Wayne, you guys just make it to the ride, worry about the food later.

Top Bottom