Foothold types

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
Lets keep it short and sweet. Im about to put some footholds in my superjet. I glassed my own molded to my feet for my 550, but dont really have the time to go through that again so Im just gonna buy some. Heres my things.

1) I dont like a huge out cropping... I like the overhang to be kept at a minimum

2) I like the ankle indent of the WD REV's

3) I like riding more pigeon toed style (i guess like the 24/7s Ive been told)

Any foothold out there that mixes these features?

Yea this is a newb question, but never bought a set, only made my own.

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
im running revs and they are longer in the front if u would like to stick ur toe up there but i just like kicking in the back

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I have run 24/7 and now WCF.......... Both are nice, dont worry about the protrusion.......... personally, stay away from the REV's, not designed for the SJ, hardest install of all the footholds.

P

PancakePete

I have run 24/7 and now WCF.......... Both are nice, dont worry about the protrusion.......... personally, stay away from the REV's, not designed for the SJ, hardest install of all the footholds.

Freakin Werd... the 2 best, I've tried alot...
WCF and 24/7:Banane25:

Good call BK !:brap:

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
What company is WCF?

And again I appreciate the big dogs comin out to answer a question as silly as this.

Pete... you gonna bash them out there with your invite?

demolition_x

Not After Fame & Fortune
i don't know where you live but just try to get a hold of some guys locally if there are any and check out their holds. thats the best way to get get a feel for what you want.

i have the revs. they were a pain to install but they are super comfy to me. i like the whole foot hold thing over toe holds.

its def hard to get an idea of what you want from other peoples opinions. one persons definition of comfy is not some one elses.

just my $.02

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
anyone have a set of blowsion REC holds?

Yep, on my square. I like them a lot. Gives me a toe hold most of the length of the tray. Of course, I 've never spent much time in real foot wells. I'll let you know after I've ridden the FX1 a little more. I like those footwells pretty well now that they've been reworked (they weren't set in properly before) but I just got them fixed about a week ago.

I've been considering adding footwells at the back of the rec "footwells" on the SN. After I ride with real footwells a little more, I'll decide.

I am getting ready to install my 2nd set of REV's. IMHO there is no better hold out there. But they need to be padded to fit your foot exactly. I like the tray room and the fact that your feet face foreward with ankle relief.

But the WCF footholds that I am going to cut out of this ski are my 2nd favorite not too much protrusion and still a good fit. So since you want the "toe holds" then you can't go wrong with the WCF

P

PancakePete

What company is WCF?

And again I appreciate the big dogs comin out to answer a question as silly as this.

Pete... you gonna bash them out there with your invite?

??? Dont understand that one...

www.watercraftfactory.com

I am honored to go out to the west side, and will hopefully bring my game !
SHould be a blast... PLus I hear the parting with those cats is priceless !
thank you though !

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom