Foothold types

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
That's sweet.

What did you make it out of? Glass then covered in turf?

I guess footholds to me feel weird, because when I ride, I move my feet to alot of places in the tray. On my 650, I had to, or I couldn't shift my weight enough to get it to turn well. On the SJ I'm building now, it might not be such a problem.

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
So I finally found the term I was looking for "Full length footholds"

That is exactly what I want. I'm a glass nooblet though, so I don't see any homemade ones coming from me anytime soon.

Y

yamaslut

yeah... his are really nice.
I would alter a couple things, but man, talk about a great piece of work

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Will he be selling those?

I was also looking at the Blowsion Klowners, but can't find much feedback on them.

They seem like they would be a good base to mod on. Thoughts?

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Well dang, after finding some stuff over on PWCtoday about em, I think I will just get those. They look pretty beefy, and the look plenty long enough for what I want.

Thanks to all that helped me and offered input! Thanks for posting that pic Slutty

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
I've been thinking about the Blowsion klowners too. The diggers look like they would work well also. No one has said much about the Blowsion models. Any opinions out there?

Last edited:

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
Well CarterB hooked me up and made up a set of modified REV's. Deeper and just overall larger. Lot of room left for padding in it with deeper ankle cuts. Now I just gotta wait to buy turf and resin.....

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
I just called up Steve and got some WCF's yesterday. I've rode them before but the padding wasn't right for my size foot. I'll pad them up and add a little more enclosure overthe winter. I'm sure they will be sweet once setup for myself.

Top Bottom