Footrocket AM freestyle

Hi Guys here is a video a friend of mine edited together from clips my uncle filmed while I was practicing.

Carbon Footrocket running no tubbies + cut flush ride plate.
Stock Stroke 900xscream
Powerfactor Dry Pipe
Stock Pump with a blowsion pump cone
Titan Pole
Xscream Trim
Titan Steering

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
backflip.jpgflare.jpgghostrider.jpggoof.jpgnohanded roll.jpgone handed flip.jpgOnefooted rocket flip.jpg
Here are some Photos as well
Forgot to mention I'm from England and got given the opportunity to ride this ski in competition this year by close friend and sponsor John church @ Loki customs and placed 3rd in ams at both the freestyle national tour and the british Finals.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
stoked to see you doing flips josh! i told you they were easy. congrats on your first in the freeride comp as well buddy! your doing it!

No josh at world finals I'm afraid .
Msd total loss ignition . The only place this ski is lacking is in the pump only stock pump with tbm stuffer . Doesn't get that hit of similar set ups with mag etc

flips are easy on your guys skis lol

240 hp? that should be enough...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyDS72LYUwQ

Anyone who says its easy to flip obviously hasn't tried, took me a good month of faceplanting to get it done on that ski, this ski doesn't ride nose high or do tail stands all day like some other aftermarket hulls, I flipped a modded kong (aka the mong) with an 865 long before I flipped this ski.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Wish I could go to the world finals but I'm 18 I work 2 jobs to pay for my riding + car so it's just not something I can afford yet
and it's MSD total loss, sorry forgot to mention.

Well it sounds like you're on the right track and you have awesome ski! Just keep working, riding and maybe someone will sponsor you enough and you will be able to make it in the near future.

ill flip a bone stock sj in the surf as easily as a modded one. balls man. josh found his balls.

I'll taking a trip down to Oside pretty soon here, I'll throw my 650sx in the truck in you wanna try and flip that bad boy haha :splatt:

Anyone who says its easy to flip obviously hasn't tried, took me a good month of faceplanting to get it done on that ski, this ski doesn't ride nose high or do tail stands all day like some other aftermarket hulls, I flipped a modded kong (aka the mong) with an 865 long before I flipped this ski.

Didn't mean it was easy, but having a big budget definitely helps, at least for flatwater shenanigans. superjets hurt when they land on you ha

Last edited:

550/440

Maybe I'll get it all the way around NEXT time....
If you have the balls, you can flip a stock SXR off big enough surf, but it takes a good setup (and big nuts) to do flat water flips or setup wake flips... SWEET VID BTW!

Top Bottom