Custom/Hybrid Footrocket Talk

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Talked to Bill and he's in the process of getting his polished out and getting ready to build. Also looking for a part or two..? Not sure on that. But I will say he is in love with his hull and can't wait to get it wet.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
It rides nose high if you want it to. It's all in your weight placement, so much more so than any other hull I've tried. And the best part? You don't even have to think about it.

Exactly Matt I am all over the tray and can adjust quickly from SS to in the holds to on the tail to both feet forward. It flows well.

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
I've riden the Cold Fusion Foot Rocket a few times... Granted I'm not in the best shape, but I had a hard time keeping the nose down for sure. I felt like it needed the long hull plate for sure compared to the medium plate I rode with.

sweet ride spot too.

First time there fun spot. I installed the front foothold and I can get my front foot right over the midshaft planes out real nice. Gonna cut a couple of inches off of my tubes before pismo.

I am running the long ride plate.

kraqus

Site Supporter
I've riden the Cold Fusion Foot Rocket a few times... Granted I'm not in the best shape, but I had a hard time keeping the nose down for sure. I felt like it needed the long hull plate for sure compared to the medium plate I rode with.

Good Point.
The one I rode at Pismo had the Long plate as well.....I am 220.
I did not experience the "nose up Syndrome" at all.

Benny

I rode the carls cold fusion boat at surfslam and had no problem burying the nose. Not sure what plate Nick wa running though. Excellent ride, loved everything about it.

Top Bottom