Freestyle For real?!?!~Rosie's Official WDK R.I.P build thread ~

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Big plans! Swapping to 64x or 62t cases and dual 44s. Also having HPE Finish the porting on my ski. Do the transfers and cut new window in sleeve in pistons. Also adding water injection on my b pipe. Either just gonna add a spray bar and tap it for a jet and run it that way, or run ecwi. Not sure yet.
Then next season it's time for new domes, spacer plate, trenching, and a 5mil crank :D

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SpaceCowboy

breaking something
Big plans! Swapping to 64x or 62t cases and dual 44s. Also having HPE Finish the porting on my ski. Do the transfers and cut new window in sleeve in pistons. Also adding water injection on my b pipe. Either just gonna add a spray bar and tap it for a jet and run it that way, or run ecwi. Not sure yet.
Then next season it's time for new domes, spacer plate, trenching, and a 5mil crank :D

Explain more about putting a spray bar in the b pipe. Any threads on this setup?

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I know chucke at xscream posted on a thread about it and had good results. But HPE swears by ecwi in a b pipe. He says setup the pipe for mid to top with the screws and use water injection for the bottom end, and it'll hit harder than it did before. I suppose just a spray bar and no ecwi would still be good but not as good as using ecwi.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Are you doing the hpe 5 mil on your 61x cylinder? Pfp phuck the world!!
I'll already have a lot of money into that cylinder so I might. Holeshot said I'll still have good results. I probably will go pfp since they're becoming so cheap...

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Pfp cheap? Did you win the lottery or something?
Cracked chambers for running one wet you can find for around 300$.. And good for not too much more. By the time you sell your b pipe and current waterbox you're mostly there..

SpaceCowboy

breaking something
Cracked chambers for running one wet you can find for around 300$.. And good for not too much more. By the time you sell your b pipe and current waterbox you're mostly there..

You couldn't cut and weld a b pipe chamber! There is no such thing as a cheap pipe. Price goes down on PFP so does the price of b-pipes.

You change your mind like Bruce Jenner does gender.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
You couldn't cut and weld a b pipe chamber! There is no such thing as a cheap pipe. Price goes down on PFP so does the price of b-pipes.

Guess you did not understand my post at all. I didn't change my mind, when I go for a bigger motor a pipe will be next on the list. Seems like people have been ditching pfps for a good deal lately, maybe due to tnt.

Cheap compared to what retail was is what I was saying. And b pipes are in a different league.. Still more desired for 701 based motors. A clean ported b pipe will be worth something.

For once I have my mind made up and am going to follow what my builder and other reputable people have to say.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter

I see your anger issues still exist, you may want to PMS somewhere else.

Not many things you can buy for $500 (Over the selling price of a B-Pipe) that will make as big a difference.

-Rob
Where can you get pfp for 500? B pipe or no b pipe, pfp are still north of $1k no matter which way you slice it. I guess cheap means different things to different people.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Where can you get pfp for 500? B pipe or no b pipe, pfp are still north of $1k no matter which way you slice it. I guess cheap means different things to different people.
He said for 500$+ your b pipe. And that is not true.. Good deals come up.. I have a friend that's running a wet pfp and he has less than 900 in it.

RivMan

doing something stupid...
Site Supporter

I'm making the assumption that you already own a B-Pipe, and can sell it for ~$600, and another $100 for your waterbox. Throw another $500 on that, and you're easily in PFP territory.

-Rob

CarbonCorban

AKA El Jefe
Season is over. Here's the closest we got on a crappy cellphone camera a month ago. View attachment 295051

You are nuts riding in that water. Guess I am getting old because I wouldn't dream of being in the water with snow on the ground. I never really thought wetsuits did that much to warm the body. LOL
You are really close. I am going with a new motor from HPE as well, so hoping to flip next summer. Big time learning curve for me, but will make it work.

Top Bottom