*FREE* Liquid Militia and RonnyMac stickers!

Thats true, anyone you've seen with a RonnyMac sticker up until the last month had it made themselves. Which is beyond flattering to me! :)
THANK YOU to anyone rockin a RM sticker, and a HUGE THANK YOU to Kyla at LM for making it possible! :)

OK the first batch of invoices paid are going to go out tomorrow yay..at least 1/2 of them. I got a grip of PM's so I'm going to knock off the first 15 people I sent invoices to first (who paid). Then after I have sent all those out I will send the rest of you who have PM-ed me an invoice. I don't want to get ahead of myself LOL.. So if you have not gotten an invoice from me yet just sit tight and It will come as soon as I can. :woot:

First 15?!!! WOW!
Thanks for the support! It might seem odd to say thank you for people getting something for free, but not to me!
Thank you thank you... I'm seriously. LOL

First 15?!!! WOW!
Thanks for the support! It might seem odd to say thank you for people getting something for free, but not to me!
Thank you thank you... I'm seriously. LOL

You are the one that deserves a Huge Thank-You! b/c of all you do to bring exposure to this sport and gettting high quality pics and graphics for all the events like the Cleveland Rock-N-Ride... How many t-shirts do we have to sell to twist your arm to make the trip up here to photo the ride?

you know i was one of the first in line.
/QUOTE]
No one represents like you do Justin! Bowing down!

How many t-shirts do we have to sell to twist your arm to make the trip up here to photo the ride?
/QUOTE]
I don't make Freeride logos for the money. Most people know I don't make a dime doing them. When they are sold through my cafepress site, I make like $1 per shirt sold. I only do that because its easier for DJ to have people order them than having them made.
I make Freeride designs to help out the organizer, and hopefully give the ride a boost. Never for the money. ;)
Every year I hope to get to the Cleveland ride. Just haven't been able to swing it.
Thanks for the props though! :)

I need stickers, did this earn me any?

Your payment for $53.54 USD has been completed.

You are now being redirected to LiquidMilitia

Can you fill the package up with stickers please? :Banane01: My order is "Aaron" and is being sent to Alaska. I like the Elect, Old E, and Shatter stickers, and RonnyMac sounds pretty sweet :)

Thanks!, Aaron

Top Bottom