*FREE* Liquid Militia and RonnyMac stickers!

Whee! Ordered some pink stickers and a couple other things from Liquid Militia and they hooked me up with a bunch of other Ronnymac and LM stickers. Just what Miss Piggy needed, some Ronnymac lovin'

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
mine came in today as well. they sent me 1 pink lm and it's going n the wifes car.

now my only delema is where to put all of them.

thanks KYLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine came in today as well. they sent me 1 pink lm and it's going n the wifes car.

now my only delema is where to put all of them.

thanks KYLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, i have the same delema. Time to buy a couple more skis?
0619092202.jpg

Hey.....I really want some of these stickers as well...PINK all the way.....only not sure how the shipment to Canada would work?!! Let me know as I can not do the self addressed back as it has to come from your end however, I will send the money via paypal if this isn't to complicated?!!

Edit....
My ski.....needs more PINK!!

Attachments

• DRR -2009 007.jpg
    DRR -2009 007.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I need stickers, did this earn me any?

Can you fill the package up with stickers please? :Banane01: My order is "Aaron" and is being sent to Alaska. I like the Elect, Old E, and Shatter stickers, and RonnyMac sounds pretty sweet :)

Thanks!, Aaron

Aaron,
Your order went out already I did put some stickers in with your stuff but not a lot. I did not read this till now. No biggie you can always hit me back up at a later time and I will send you more for free.

Update on the orders:
I have only sent out 5 so far sorry. We have been sooooooooo busy and making these stickers are a LOT OF WORK, I did not realize the demand would be so much :) I try and do things 10X better and hook people up as much as I can. But I have to run the biz/team riders/and everything else LM related LOL.. So please hang in there. This weekend I'm gonna weed a bunch more and get another batch out on Monday. If you are still waiting for invoice I will get you ASAP once I have finished all the people before you. And I want to send a bunch to Ronny so he knows what everyone is getting :)

ALSO THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS PURCHASED OFF OUR WEB SITE!! APPRECIATED

Hey.....I really want some of these stickers as well...PINK all the way.....only not sure how the shipment to Canada would work?!! Let me know as I can not do the self addressed back as it has to come from your end however, I will send the money via paypal if this isn't to complicated?!!

Edit....
My ski.....needs more PINK!!

I looked into shipping to Canada. It will be more for shipping but they have a flat rate thing I can use. Once I get the info I'll let the Canadians know what's up. I have had a few request.

Aaron,
Your order went out already I did put some stickers in with your stuff but not a lot. I did not read this till now. No biggie you can always hit me back up at a later time and I will send you more for free.

Thanks, I'll see what arrives when it does, im obviously a little more interested in some sweet shirts. But at the same time, I need to cover everything within a 50 ft radius of my jetski with LM and RM stickers.

I put "stiiiiiiiiickers" in the comments section while purchasing, figuring you would know it was a x-h20 guy, haha.

Top Bottom