FreeForm Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Lol. You can't see me but I'm Rollin my eyes too. Indestructible intake grates,ride plates and nozzles would be needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haters-gonna-hate09.gif

Big Kahuna

Administrator
FWIW... I'm impressed the discussion has been allowed to carry on as it has.

Also, this thread wasn't started by FFF, which I think makes a huge difference. To 964chris' point, if we were all at a official "launch party" in person I wouldn't be yelling out all the things I said in the middle of the presentation. But if we were all together on the beach BSing 'sitting around the campfire', you bet your ass I'd let it rip.

I didn't crap on their product in the thread FFF started in the New Products section. I was quite polite. No gifs, no jokes. It's their official release.
No. You have been spewing crap here. There is no difference. Of the 2 post deleted. One was mine calling you out. That was me posting as a member. Not as a mod. Guess what. I was wrong and it got deleted. You act like we delete every thread. You have had a chip on your shoulder ever since a thread about your build or Chan got locked.

swapmeet

Brotastic
No. You have been spewing crap here. There is no difference. Of the 2 post deleted. One was mine calling you out. That was me posting as a member. Not as a mod. Guess what. I was wrong and it got deleted. You act like we delete every thread. You have had a chip on your shoulder ever since a thread about your build or Chan got locked.

Man... I was giving the Mod's props for letting things roll in this thread, then I get accused of having a chip on my shoulder. Awesome.
I missed your post calling me out unfortunately. I would have liked to see it.
Even though you appear to be mad at me... I still think the Mods do a good job overall, so... take that for what you will.

As far as threads being locked.... Yes, a year or two ago when certain people would intentionally stir the pot in a thread I started... and then the Mods would lock the entire thread vs deleting the instigators msgs/ cleaning up the thread... Yes, I was aggravated because I felt like the instigator got what they wanted and I was punished cause my entire thread got locked. But i'm not mad about that today man... Steve's gone... My build thread is buried... I've moved on.

Hell most of the time I come to the X its to talk about guns or flooring, or off roading. Off topic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom