FreeForm Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
a79d02fa76086c10d87f7bcc48002418.jpg
too break the ice who doesn't like some surf n turf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonny you must not like thrust innovations on face book, they frequently have chicks on skis

I have been wondering why there hasn't been a plastic hull made yet. I do think there is a lot of marketing but would be much more impressed if it were combined with more riding videos and multiple video interviews with people riding it.

@Clayjay, you have seven posts, more than half of them are negative, and you are accusing the rest of this community of being hateful? Have you ever been on another forum? The moderators do one hell of a job keeping this site from being overrun by jackasses. scroll through PWCtoday for two minutes and you will see the vast difference between this site and them. I disagree with the negativity on this particular thread but I find most threads to be overwhelmingly helpful and positive. Most negativity on this site leans towards constructive criticism, although admittedly not all of it. This is the most tight knit internet community I have ever seen, thanks to the diligence from those who run this site. Rant over. Its sad that this thread has turned into this...

swapmeet

Brotastic
Why bring up who I work with? You're really hung up on that. You should concentrate on riding more and less on hanging out on here trying to think of ways to look cool for your cyber friends.

This has nothing to do with the companies I work with and everything to do with your holier than thou attitude. You have no clue what I actually do.....there's more to life than this forum. I've been fortunate to find that out by going to the events and working with some great people.

How about you speak to me in person the way you speak to me on the forum? Bring some fancy gifs with you...

Why bring it up? Because 4 out of 5 of your posts are promote one of the companies who pay you to do so. If I'm "holier than thou" (or just an asshole), than you're a walking pop-up ad on here.

It's amazing how sensitive everyone is. You'd KNOW if I was disrespecting you. Trust me. I make a stupid joke about Trendsetterz and get accused of being negative and unsupportive. So I decided to show what negative and unsupportive looks like. This isn't church. We don't have to sit around and sing Kumbahya. This feels like the "everyone wins a prize" generation. These guys showed and made a little effort up so they automatically get a pass? Nobodies allowed to say anything negative? B.S. The issues I brought up about the new hull and the unrealistic business plan were based on the information provided. People should feel free to speak up. Especially without fear of physical intimidation.

The difference is that I'm not offended if you say I'm holier than thou or negative or anything else. I get it. I can be an ass. I can also be nice. But if I make a statement about you that I feel is accurate (and others do as well btw) but YOU don't like it suddenly you want to make vague threats about 'talking to me in person' and 'see you at the free ride buddy.'

For those who are reading along, Chris is a big dude who I'm gonna guess works out a lot. This is important to understand when you see him post "say it to my face" etc because conversely I'm a little fella.
But instead of PMing or calling me to hash it out.... or accepting that maybe just maybe the things I say might be accurate, you say 'that's it, I'm gonna get in this guys face.'

See... I think you're pissed because everything you say is tied to the brands you represent. So while I'm free to speak my mind and voice my opinion (and be an asshole), you can't. You have to bite your tongue because you're not just a member here. You're an employee. On the clock every time you post. So while you probably have some valid opinions and accurate responses to topics, you're bound by those words in your signature.

You can't control what I say, and you can't respond in the way you wish you could.... Now you're going to try and intimidate me in person to show me.... I don't even know what. That's good marketing. Don't say anything negative about Chris or one the companies he represents or he'll threaten to 'talk' to you the next time he sees you.
Lol that sounds real similar to the crap Steve pulled. Don't talk bad about his brand or he'll screw you on warranty work.

But Let's talk about disrespect Chris.

How about when I went out of my way to mail you friggen jets you so badly needed so you could ride and in return you promised to send me a shirt. I was like "Hey, here's a Texas guy, forum member, does some cool art work etc... Let's help a brotha out!" Did you send my shirt? Nope. I reminded you like 3 times when you never sent it and you kept saying "ill do it I'll do it." But never did. Finally I got tired of being let down and told you don't worry about it cause at that point I'd never wear it anyway on principle. I decided if I wasn't important enough to return the favor than I sure as hell wasn't going to support your brand by wearing your shirt. How the hell do you deserve my respect when you didn't show me any? First impressions are a mofo bro.

I'm done arguing. Sorry for being such a distraction and derailing this thread.
The new material to make a ski is interesting without a doubt, good luck FFF, and if nothing else, thanks for thinking outside the box and pioneering a new way to build a hull.

Last edited:

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Lol drama queen.

The first ones to claim they can say whatever they want are the first ones to cry about facing the consequences of their actions. How about, if you won't say it in real life that way, maybe try saying it the way you would in person. It's all in the approach.

You keep turning it into something personal. Thank you for reading all my posts and keeping tally of what I post (your count is off by the way) . I certainly don't go looking at or keeping score of what you post about.

If it was strictly about the products I wouldn't even bother to respond to you. In the grand scheme of things, I'll take the pro's and people who spend more time rinding word over your opinion any day.

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
YeeHaa!
Did one of you guys snatch the others' girl...or something?
This is a PWC hull.

It's not that complicated.

Demo, demo, demo.....

Sponsor a rider. Don't "tell" us, "show" us.

I'm not saying that I'll buy one. Just saying that I'd never be the first. If regular riders are the market, then regular riders need to ride it and, if it's good, then it will sell. In this tiny market word of mouth is worth more than any killer web site.

To me it's worth following.....I'm interested, no matter who slept with the others girl...lol.

As a consumer, I'm not really concerned with the business plan of the manufacturer. Just the quality and affordability of the product.

air blair

you are the reason
Why bring it up? Because 4 out of 5 of your posts are promote one of the companies who pay you to do so. If I'm "holier than thou" (or just an asshole), than you're a walking pop-up ad on here.

It's amazing how sensitive everyone is. You'd KNOW if I was disrespecting you. Trust me. I make a stupid joke about Trendsetterz and get accused of being negative and unsupportive. So I decided to show what negative and unsupportive looks like. This isn't church. We don't have to sit around and sing Kumbahya. This feels like the "everyone wins a prize" generation. These guys showed and made a little effort up so they automatically get a pass? Nobodies allowed to say anything negative? B.S. The issues I brought up about the new hull and the unrealistic business plan were based on the information provided. People should feel free to speak up. Especially without fear of physical intimidation.

The difference is that I'm not offended if you say I'm holier than thou or negative or anything else. I get it. I can be an ass. I can also be nice. But if I make a statement about you that I feel is accurate (and others do as well btw) but YOU don't like it suddenly you want to make vague threats about 'talking to me in person' and 'see you at the free ride buddy.'

For those who are reading along, Chris is a big dude who I'm gonna guess works out a lot. This is important to understand when you see him post "say it to my face" etc because conversely I'm a little fella.
But instead of PMing or calling me to hash it out.... or accepting that maybe just maybe the things I say might be accurate, you say 'that's it, I'm gonna get in this guys face.'

See... I think you're pissed because everything you say is tied to the brands you represent. So while I'm free to speak my mind and voice my opinion (and be an asshole), you can't. You have to bite your tongue because you're not just a member here. You're an employee. On the clock every time you post. So while you probably have some valid opinions and accurate responses to topics, you're bound by those words in your signature.

You can't control what I say, and you can't respond in the way you wish you could.... Now you're going to try and intimidate me in person to show me.... I don't even know what. That's good marketing. Don't say anything negative about Chris or one the companies he represents or he'll threaten to 'talk' to you the next time he sees you.
Lol that sounds real similar to the crap Steve pulled. Don't talk bad about his brand or he'll screw you on warranty work.

But Let's talk about disrespect Chris.

How about when I went out of my way to mail you friggen jets you so badly needed so you could ride and in return you promised to send me a shirt. I was like "Hey, here's a Texas guy, forum member, does some cool art work etc... Let's help a brotha out!" Did you send my shirt? Nope. I reminded you like 3 times when you never sent it and you kept saying "ill do it I'll do it." But never did. Finally I got tired of being let down and told you don't worry about it cause at that point I'd never wear it anyway on principle. I decided if I wasn't important enough to return the favor than I sure as hell wasn't going to support your brand by wearing your shirt. How the hell do you deserve my respect when you didn't show me any? First impressions are a mofo bro.

I'm done arguing. Sorry for being such a distraction and derailing this thread.
The new material to make a ski is interesting without a doubt, good luck FFF, and if nothing else, thanks for thinking outside the box and pioneering a new way to build a hull.
SOO well said. I have personally felt the wrath of when your "not one of the cool kids". Whose pocket you line or intimidation by site admins if you go against the grain. Oh I have stories to tell of how I was treated upon my release of a hull. Don't. Worry swap or anybody else reading this. Soon they will brush through this thread and clean it up as they would like it to be seen. Yes cops on a site can help, but overall I like this site. You gotta cut through some of the filth to see the truth.
So as far as price to product on this here new hull. How does it line up with a rickter hull? Damn near bullet proof. The price is similar I know. From a marketing standpoint. Apple to Apple. Not sure if crunching the numbers will help with the launch it still needs to be tried and tested along with a world finals trophy and the money will flow. That price point is high end, top notch stuff. Just sayin.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
SOO well said. I have personally felt the wrath of when your "not one of the cool kids". Whose pocket you line or intimidation by site admins if you go against the grain. Oh I have stories to tell of how I was treated upon my release of a hull. Don't. Worry swap or anybody else reading this. Soon they will brush through this thread and clean it up as they would like it to be seen. Yes cops on a site can help, but overall I like this site. You gotta cut through some of the filth to see the truth.
So as far as price to product on this here new hull. How does it line up with a rickter hull? Damn near bullet proof. The price is similar I know. From a marketing standpoint. Apple to Apple. Not sure if crunching the numbers will help with the launch it still needs to be tried and tested along with a world finals trophy and the money will flow. That price point is high end, top notch stuff. Just sayin.

Some people like to believe they are being oppressed when they are clearly not. I suppose perception is realiy, but i do prefer to stick with the facts.

Only 2 posts have been deleted in this thread.
One post was deleted by the perskn who posted it, not a moderator.
The other post was by a moderator and deleted by another moderator.

So 7 pages into what has been almost half off topic bickering, people have ckntinuously been allowed to freely express themselves, even when that expression is just off topic bickering and rants, without any moderation.

its just like in the news when a burgular gets shot and the family complains the home owner didnt give fair warning. The only people complaining are the blights on society that want the "freedom" to destroy the rights of others.

Anyone who wants to complain how this site is moderated should really take a step back to appriciate how far out in the sand the line is really drawn. People are very free ro speak here, except the moderators i suppose, they dont get the same freedom.

swapmeet

Brotastic
FWIW... I'm impressed the discussion has been allowed to carry on as it has.

Also, this thread wasn't started by FFF, which I think makes a huge difference. To 964chris' point, if we were all at a official "launch party" in person I wouldn't be yelling out all the things I said in the middle of the presentation. But if we were all together on the beach BSing 'sitting around the campfire', you bet your ass I'd let it rip.

I didn't crap on their product in the thread FFF started in the New Products section. I was quite polite. No gifs, no jokes. It's their official release.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Sounds like I can go scare some white water kayakers on one of these.

I can't stop thinking about this idea. There was a river spot we used to ride back home and I would love to find one close to where we live now. We busted up a couple sitdown hulls over the years so a hull like this would be the ideal platform for a whitewater built! My wife is already rolling here eyes at me, lol.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Lol. You can't see me but I'm Rollin my eyes too. Indestructible intake grates,ride plates and nozzles would be needed

That certainly would be better but not near as important as keeping water out of the hull. We limped home many times with trashed or missing bolt-ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom