FreeForm Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

swapmeet

Brotastic
You know.... I liked the website at first. The top secret MonkeyLite thing was cheesy but sure.. fine... Whatever. It's all fancy and neat.
Then I told a joke and was accused of being negative.

Negative? Really? Huh.... Let's see...

*deeeeeep breath*

Sure you obviously have some big money backing the operation, but it still looks fly-by-night to me. You guys are way behind schedule and over budget. You're rushing to get caught up and it shows.

Chimes? Really? Do they make little 'ding ding ding' sounds when you ride it? Couldn't take 5 minutes to spell check you're technical specifications?

The arrows that point to the invisible footholds are cool too. I guess you got into a big hurry to get the prototype done for the photoshoot/ launch and couldn't knock that out. Looks like there's a lot of room there to.... Glass holds in... Oh wait... You can't glass onto plastic real well can you. Do we use caulk? Should we all throw away the composites and resin in our garage to buy plastic welders? Those are cheap and easy to use I bet. I'm sure you'll sell those too.

Maybe next time you'll plan far enough ahead to order an entire sheet of hydro turf to turf the rails. How many seams are there exactly? You have this highly paid team of Marketing Gorillas and that's what you launch with?

But you sure launched hard.
"Nuclear launch" That's one of those fancy terms you tell investors so they think you're doing something with their money. LOL "yes sir, were burning your money in this NUCLEAR fire of marketing!"

LOL you seriously promised someone, or a group of someone's that you'd sell 250 hulls this year? It's almost April bro. That's 35 hulls per month. That's like 1.05 per day or something, all the way into winter.

Good luck with that.

What's scary is that people are investing who don't know how ridiculous it looks to have wind chimes on the bottom of a hull and 19 seams in your turf job. They're like 'I say ole boy... Isn't this website the cat's ass?!?' And through the scotch and cigar fumes you hear 'yes yes! It's stupendous! And as I understand it, they'll be going nuclear at any moment. I'm not quite sure what that means but it sounds very tenacious! Hahahhahaha' and they climb into their bentleys and get chauffeured off to Pebble beach or some other wealthy person destination.

You've got a fat bank roll and investors who you've promised some impossible stuff to but I'm not falling for the hype. You can keep your $6500 ding ding hull man.

Last edited:

Whale

X
Cool looking ski!
I would be interested how you go about fixing one of these hulls? And bonding to the hull?
Very nice web site and marketing

Frosty

New York Crew
Awesom looking hull... cannot wait to try one out. As for people bitching about price. Keep in mind that jetski hulls are not dirt bikes... dirt bikes are made and sold annually by the thousands... that is not the case in our nitch market. In order to make your return on investment, you need to price right. There are not hundreds of thousands of after market hulls being sold annually, so you can't make up low price with volume.

Quite frankly, I really have no idea why anyone would want to invest so much in such a small nitch market. Additionally, to invest that much only to have your peers trash your effort and innovation. Sometimes I don't understand people....

Good luck with the new hull.. hope you guys do well. I'm looking forward to trying one out - this summer.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Awesom looking hull... cannot wait to try one out. As for people bitching about price. Keep in mind that jetski hulls are not dirt bikes... dirt bikes are made and sold annually by the thousands... that is not the case in our nitch market. In order to make your return on investment, you need to price right. There are not hundreds of thousands of after market hulls being sold annually, so you can't make up low price with volume.

Quite frankly, I really have no idea why anyone would want to invest so much in such a small nitch market. Additionally, to invest that much only to have your peers trash your effort and innovation. Sometimes I don't understand people....

Good luck with the new hull.. hope you guys do well. I'm looking forward to trying one out - this summer.
Well Said.

I am ashamed of some of our members....... Honestly wish at times we were more heavy handed and just sent the bad apples packing.

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
I always love seeing new hulls on the market, so cool that these guys are doing something different, hope they do well and it helps our sport grow!

I don't understand why people get so bitchy on this site when a new product is released and they can't get it immediately. I had to wait 7 months for the seadoo spark I bought for my parents.

As for they material spec, they don't need to tell everyone the exact makeup of there polymer. All you need to now is how to repair or mod it. Hull builders aren't giving away there layup secretes ether

You know.... I liked the website at first. The top secret MonkeyLite thing was cheesy but sure.. fine... Whatever. It's all fancy and neat.
Then I told a joke and was accused of being negative.

Negative? Really? Huh.... Let's see...

*deeeeeep breath*

Sure you obviously have some big money backing the operation, but it still looks fly-by-night to me. You guys are way behind schedule and over budget. You're rushing to get caught up and it shows.

Chimes? Really? Do they make little 'ding ding ding' sounds when you ride it? Couldn't take 5 minutes to spell check you're technical specifications?

The arrows that point to the invisible footholds are cool too. I guess you got into a big hurry to get the prototype done for the photoshoot/ launch and couldn't knock that out. Looks like there's a lot of room there to.... Glass holds in... Oh wait... You can't glass onto plastic real well can you. Do we use caulk? Should we all throw away the composites and resin in our garage to buy plastic welders? Those are cheap and easy to use I bet. I'm sure you'll sell those too.

Maybe next time you'll plan far enough ahead to order an entire sheet of hydro turf to turf the rails. How many seams are there exactly? You have this highly paid team of Marketing Gorillas and that's what you launch with?

But you sure launched hard.
"Nuclear launch" That's one of those fancy terms you tell investors so they think you're doing something with their money. LOL "yes sir, were burning your money in this NUCLEAR fire of marketing!"

LOL you seriously promised someone, or a group of someone's that you'd sell 250 hulls this year? It's almost April bro. That's 35 hulls per month. That's like 1.05 per day or something, all the way into winter.

What's scary is that people are investing who don't know how ridiculous it looks to have wind chimes on the bottom of a hull and 19 seams in your turf job. They're like 'I say ole boy... Isn't this website the cat's ass?!?' And through the scotch and cigar fumes you hear 'yes yes! It's stupendous! And as I understand it, they'll be going nuclear at any moment. I'm not quite sure what that means but it sounds very tenacious! Hahahhahaha' and they climb into their bentleys and get chauffeured off to Pebble beach or some other wealthy person destination.

You've got a fat bank roll and investors who you've promised some impossible stuff to but I'm not falling for the hype. You can keep your $6500 ding ding hull man.
soooooooo.please do let us know how you really feel about this hull:)

I think it looks great and I like the concept. Can't wait for a ride report and to see how they hold up. Wonder why you would need a retriever if they are unsinkable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Said.

I am ashamed of some of our members....... Honestly wish at times we were more heavy handed and just sent the bad apples packing.

I could be wrong here but banning people from the site hasn't worked out quite that well in the past , things still seem to stay the same.

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Easy to sharp shoot from the sidelines when you bring nothing but cute pictures to the table. People bitch about not having more choices or new innovation in our sport, but when someone brings it to the table, you get a lot of responses that are anything but constructive. How about trying to support rather than tearing down.........you don't have to like it, but try giving constructive input instead of ridicule and fancy animated pictures.

Great launch and effort FFF, look forward to seeing these on the water. Best of luck, it's a tough market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom