Freeride at Pismo June 26, 27, 28, 2009 come one come all

We all decided to see if anyone want's to come out to Pismo June 26, 27, 28 2009. (Friday-Sunday). So far we got Jared, Cuong, Pete, Ian, and Eric from LM coming out, and a bunch of our core team. Though it would be cool to let everyone else know and if you can make it to Pismo this weekend we will make a good time of it. We will bring a bunch of shirts and stickers to pass out. Our buddy Bryant Lambert//Hypnotic Films is gonna come out, he's only gonna film if it's not windy/sand storm LOL.. Should be a lot of fun, we will be at the very end of the beach. Spread the worddddddd....

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
If you send me up some promo stickers etc, I will pass out at the races next weekend and the local guy's.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
I'll be there with a running longer than 6 hour ski, and will not have a broken yellow pole in the first 20 min!!! Hahahahaaaaa

Sounds like a blast and can't wait to hang with all you again!

brett

-------------
Are surf first timers (me) welcome and would you give them (me) some tips to get started, or should we (me) stay away until a less crowded time?

pismo is a huge beach, you wont be in the way.. i was much more comfortable learning when there was a bunch of riders out there. everyone will give ya tips and a helping hand..

Are surf first timers (me) welcome and would you give them (me) some tips to get started, or should we (me) stay away until a less crowded time?

Hellz ya, you gotta start somewhere. If you don't feel comfortable all up in the mix you can ride to the sides and do your own thing. You should def come out it will be a lot of fun, it would nice to meet you. IDK anyone else got any advice for this dude????? that's just my 2 cents HAHA

R

ridethelip

Hellz ya, you gotta start somewhere. If you don't feel comfortable all up in the mix you can ride to the sides and do your own thing. You should def come out it will be a lot of fun, it would nice to meet you. IDK anyone else got any advice for this dude????? that's just my 2 cents HAHA
That's a great place to start.Bring lots "o" fuel ,sunscreen and your favorite pain killer.

I think ill come out, and probably have the worst looking ski, lol. Been ocean riding a few times and am trying to get my reentries down, but not yet. Anyways im looking forward to riding with more than just myself and a 10 foot zodiac.

BTW-anyone have a extra stock 650sx pole they might want to bring/give me? Mine works but has almost a whole roll of duct tape around it, so it looks :):):):)ty...

TS

Top Bottom