Freestyle factory Backie chan

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I would like to see a ride plate if they have one to replace the poor fitting original ones. I noticed the one in the pic does not have a plate on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
index.php
Not a close up but you can see the ride plate in the back ground. The exterior looks good from what I can see. Thinking the inside was rushed. keep in mind the Rickters are painted gloss black to hide any mess. I would have gone with a darker color, light shows every single defect

Well if they have that plate figured out they should bring some to the finals to sell. I know i am not the only one that needs one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swapmeet

Brotastic
The exterior looks good from what I can see. Thinking the inside was rushed. keep in mind the Rickters are painted gloss black to hide any mess. I would have gone with a darker color, light shows every single defect

Dark shows the most on the outside.

I guess you mean the inside...
Either way, i'm sure it'll be fine once production units come out. I wouldn't sweat that bilge pic.

Schmidty721

someone turf my rails
Theis is a response to a question on facebook that asked what materials and layup process they were using.

"We have our own system for building these it's a combination of techniques. I can not share all our secrets. These glass hull will involve some hand lay. Strength and economy is our goal. We are shooting for the 75lbs to 85lbs range. We use Quality stainless steel hardware. Also an aluminum pump shoe. Our hull builder is an expert in fiberglass molding. His work can be seen across the country in several areas. He has done boats as well as other vehicles. He is not someone you would know from the jetski industry."

i cant expect a 3500 price point hull to be the quality of a 5500 hull. thats what i would hope the 5500 hull would bring to the table is show quality fit and finish. more exotic materials for the same or even stronger layups at a ower weight. idk about yall but as long as i can lawn dart it and not rip the motor mounts out. i will take a little bit of hand lay uglyiness to keep costs down and durability up. but thats just me. hell you cant see my motor mounts anyways so who cares lol

oh no i was talking about the white one posted earlier. the carbon interior is the finer things i expect from a high dollar hull. that is gorgeous.

Top Bottom