FX-1 FX-1 Registry

I have a '95 purchased it new and have beaten it into the ground. Added protech ride plate and R & D scoop grate when purchased and modified the steering for quick turn.

Last winter added a 144 pump, b-pipe, custom tubbies, milled head, UMI straight bars, and used a Blaster prop for now.

mtedder

Yamaha Fx1
I have one 94 all stock. I have a neighbor who has three and another neighbor who has four. On my small lake in Michigan there has to be 10-15 fx1's.

Lurker

Ready to ride
I have 1-1995. I have had it for four years. The day I got it I did a makeover because it was so ugly and purple :rant:

I did the usual paint, turf ,umi bars, plate , grate and foot holds but then I figured while I was at it I would try some tubbies. I rode it like this with stock motor and pump for three years.

I may have kept it this way but the stock pump sucks, as luck has it my motor took a crap and my midshaft bearing was a ball of rust so it was the perfect time for a redo.

So this year my baby got a new makeover that you cant see 61x ,mod B-pipe,ADA head,wet jet intake,46m carb,Kawi 140 pump,skat prop ,Wet wolf cone and super secret ride plate.

fx1.jpg9.jpg

fx1.jpg10.jpg

fx1.jpg11.jpg

I love this thing and will never sell it.

Lurker

Ready to ride
Looks cool ! I was wondering if you had finished the pump mod and how you liked it.

Im still fine tuning the new engine combo but I love the new found hookup with your world famous pump conversion. I cheaped out on the pump cone and got a stubbie cone instead of the R&D but it still hooks really well.

Thanks for your write up and research on this conversion and also thanks for your help with the bearing.

Last edited:
I Have One Looking Stock Like Off The Show Room Floor With Msd,b-pipe,prop,grate,intake Getting Ready To Be Modified For Next Season

My Brother Has One As Well Getting Ready To Be Modded For Next Season

12pack

12-pack
I have two one is stock about to be switched to a full out freestyle, the other one riva pipe msd inhancer rule bilge bars ride plate intake grate skat prop, would liek some info on some pump mods.

DirtyJ

Freedom aint free no more
Fx1

Add one more to the list...

1995 mint condition
B-pipe
dual bilges/bar mounted
skat prop
grate (PJS)
Bars, grips
Jetnetics f/a
UMI throttle

These are one crazy a$$ machine!!!:Banane09:

I'd rather see a registry of all the fx-1's with bigger pumps, 144 yamaha or 140 kawi or whatever.

anyway, I have one fx-1, and an extra hull that's getting a 144.

Top Bottom