FYI hydroturf info

found out the hard way that they are no longer open on fridays and they also are no longer taking phone orders. they do honor the discount for being a forum member. just though i would let people know so they dont try to place an order over the phone on a friday after they get paid.

Waternut

Customizing addict
that takes forever they dont respond for atleast a day.

The terror and agony of a 1-2 day delay... They usually get stuff to me within a week and we're on opposite coasts. If it takes a week and a half, I see no major issue there. It's not like you need turf immediately... that's typically something that SHOULD be planned in advance.

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
The terror and agony of a 1-2 day delay... They usually get stuff to me within a week and we're on opposite coasts. If it takes a week and a half, I see no major issue there. It's not like you need turf immediately... that's typically something that SHOULD be planned in advance.

I see you have never been involved in an emergency returf situation, I have been there, 6 hrs of straight up turfing and we pulled it of without a stitch thanks to Crammits supply of B stock.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
That's why you keep a bunch of rolls of turf in stock. It comes in handy for us, but not all the turf gets used for skis. It usually finds it's way to our trucks or tool boxes...

I just hope it doesn't represent another company doin it tough in these hard economic times havin to do everything they can to survive. I have no idea if this is the case or not with Hydroturf, but if not the case yeah its a questionable move.

Matty

waffle cut is junk IMO. tears too easy and is too thin. HydroTurf is horrible at making mistakes. I place orders for a company i work for and Id say 3 out of 10 orders are wrong and take 2 weeks at least to have corrected. Thats a big deal when you got impatient customers expecting their boats to be done exactly when you say they will be done.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I hate putting waffle on and it doesnt last for SHIOT either. Molded is the premo stuff and its ONLY avail. in black or grey BLAH!!!!!!

HT's customer service does SUCK, but like they say, if they were gone we would be SCREWED. They are no different then most aftermarket parts suppliers, Factory Pipe, Crank Works, WDK and most other hull mfrs. as well. Its not a high volume business and most of their customers will not likely repeat regularly so CS is not a primary concern.

With HT especially though, they could save time and head aches by getting it right the first time anyway. I have had MANY wrong stuff orders show up on my door step with them.

But I still luv em cuz they have me by the nut sack.

Last edited:
But I still luv em cuz they have me by the nut sack.
Word.. I agree, they have us by the balls.
FWIW, I used the 'diamond' cut because I wanted to use some pink turf on my ski, it was super thin and worthless. The slightest bit of heat/stretch and it just tears. I wasted several pieces stretching it too thin. I'm doing a makeover ASAP with all black/gray molded, it's the shiz. I'm about to place an order next week, better do it before friday.

Top Bottom