Garage setups - Making the most of space - Skis, bikes, tool boxes , work bench

CRJ

Hibernating
Ours needs a major organization and tidy, i hate clutter but ive been swamped the last few weeks with finals and trying to finish the SJ.

20150511_202230.jpg
20150511_202803.jpg

So I would assume many of us have several skis / toys, tools, work benches, and are constantly working on stuff, etc. My current roommate and I share a two car garage and we fill it up pretty good by the time you add both of our skis (2 standups and 2 blasters), my bikes, his quad, both of our tool boxes, and workbenches along with misc other stuff kept in the garage. The skis are all kept on rolling carts and we have a 4 place trailer we store outside. We are getting ready to move and obviously looking for the biggest garage / amount of storage possible but Im curious to see what some of you have done to maximize your garage space? Have seen a few pretty creative racks but just curious to see what else everybody has done and possibly steal a few cool ideas!
Garage stays the same size all the time being a city dweller and all.i just sell or get rid of shiat to maximize my garage space.:)

congrats. What size is your new garage going to be? I kick myself for buying a house with just a single car garage. What was I thinking? I still manage to fit two skis and my wifes Xterra in there though.

Thanks man! its a 2 car, but just for toys and tools! SO i want to deck it out pretty nice. All i really need is nice organized shelves for the big bulky stuff. Lucky it has a big shed out back too, to keep all the lawn stuff and crap i don't use much. I hate having that in my garage now.

Here it is now, packed in the 3rd car. And now it's got a new 44" tool box piled in there too. Can't wait to move and start fresh!

Keep the ideas coming!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 219
c1dfd93e99c9d312e30b6990f3a99135.jpg

Old pictures but we both made two story stands. Pretty convenient. And ya gotta separate his 750's haha jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jobu

Schrickter
Nope, never splitting my Rickter!! Those are halves of a Air Blair hull my brother is building. He had him mold them and he's doing all the finishing work. He also has a 300sx/superjet hybrid build going on too. You can see that hull just to the left of the work bench. He's got a build thread going on here somewhere.

Here's where I keep my ski during the winter. It's in the unfinished portion of my walk out basement. It's extremely messy, I've been in rush mode since we've had my son. I haven't had a chance to pick up.

During the summer it sits in my garage on it's trailer, which is really boring and literally has nothing in it but my grill and mower.

Top Bottom