just joe

Site Supporter
Though small, I think I had one of the sweetest set-ups for ski's

c0e24246afb8a731afedd629e0532ec1.jpg

52987bea764c5fc30cd0edda8c258562.jpg

just joe

Site Supporter
Oh man, That sucks......... Where you have to move to

That boathouse was on a property we rented in Maryland. It's on the Chesapeake bay/North East River. Water was on the fresh side of brakish, tidal, huge boats, and most summer weekend dinners came from crab traps 50 yards from our waterfront or rockfish we caught.

Now I'm in Delaware, about an hour away. Had to move for work, it was important I live in the state our plant is in.

6th state, 13th city, 14th move... And counting but all good.

bored&stroked

Urban redneck
garage.jpg Everything pretty much fits in 1 car spot, which is good considering I have two trucks and a car as well and only 2 spots in my driveway. Really though I'm sure I'll end up with more ski's and bikes instead. I don't need life savings right????

swapmeet

Brotastic
I love and hate this thread. My current garage is crammed with two skis, shelves, work benches, and 1959 Biscayne.

BUT, about 6 years ago in my first house which had a separate 19x23' shop... this was the set up.

898b87d4.jpg

And you need a 23' shop when you have a 21' long car.

e543eb6c.jpg

In case anyone thinks I have some sort of necro thing... this was the goal for said 21' long car.

lurchwoodie.jpg

And this is how far I got before my daughter came into the picture. This was a pic from the CL ad.

DSC_3066.jpg

This thread is reviving my desire to have a separate garage built.

Last edited:
Top Bottom