Gas

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
Get a TNT pipe like Gil and it will take you literally days to go through a tank.

Snicker snicker.

Boris

The Good Old Days
For those who are addicted to pick ups, quit pretending and get a real one.
Will tow a trailer, carry a sheet of plywood get better than 24MPG in town driving.
Best of all, it has a plastic chrome Dodge or Freightliner grille to make it look like a US product.

Mvc-002s.jpg

Mark44

Katie's Boss
o

For those who are addicted to pick ups, quit pretending and get a real one.
Will tow a trailer, carry a sheet of plywood get better than 24MPG in town driving.
Best of all, it has a plastic chrome Dodge or Freightliner grille to make it look like a US product.

Mvc-002s.jpg

Hell yea that is the Mercedes diesel, we looked at a new 24' motor home with bump outs that got 16 MPG with the Mercedes diesel.

Mark44

Boris

The Good Old Days
That's a Mercedes, period.
They make them in Europe, pull the suspension and drive line, throw the parts in the back, ship to Alabama and put them back together. They even get the fake Dodge or Freightliner grilles over in Germany.

I have been beating on mine since 2002 (not a flatbed but a van) and the thing payed it self off in fuel savings.

Yep, you could say that I have a free vehicle.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
p

They make them in Europe, pull the suspension and drive line, throw the parts in the back, ship to Alabama and put them back together. They even get the fake Dodge or Freightliner grilles over in Germany.

I have been beating on mine since 2002 (not a flatbed but a van) and the thing payed it self off in fuel savings.

Very smart move!

Mark44

brentR

way fast whitey
HAHAHAH after a few drinks i would forget my wife , maybe that explains why im not married but im still a youngin, many years to learn.. right dad?
HAHAHA

That's if a chrysler can last the 3 years :highhorse:
Very true; however, I had two Jeep Grand Cherokees (01 and 04) that I put over 100k miles on. That was about all they could take, but the Chrysler deal only covers the first 12k miles per year.

so how does that work for chrysler? I was reading its a card you use that pays the difference? How do they know when you hit 12,000 miles a year? If i had that, id be using it to fill all my cars. I know they have to have something in place to prevent that, just curious as to what. ANyone know?

Just filled up the truck and got some fuel for the skis. Truck was just under 1/2 and it cost me $106.00.
Thats nuts, I drive a coupe and we were at the station filling up and a woman was driving a chevy (new) SUV and we need one for the cover company to tow the toys to shows... So I walk around the pump after she leaves to see how much it was and it was around $130!!!!
Maybe I should get a Tundra-J

ski4

gonzo
as i see things. i don't care what the cost of the gas is, but what is bothering me is my measly cost of living raises need to keep up. arghhhh.

and hopefully once W is gone and the dollar becomes a little more robust things will improve.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
and the dollar becomes a little more robust things will improve.

Bingo.

That's the primary reason gas/oil is so high right now, because the dollar is weak so imports are higher.

The interesting thing is the competing product to what we make at work is imported, so it's super expensive for the steel companies so they are switching back to our product, and our business is thriving right now.

Big Kahuna

Administrator

Uh, those are not being built here in Alabama

M Class
R Class
GL Class
http://www.mbusi.com/pages/products_home.asp

filled up three gas cans last night, 5 gallons each X 3= $57.00. This is going to be an expensive summer. Glad we are getting the rebate from the government. :usa2:

Top Bottom