Get Well Soon Crab!

Cross

X
I told you and Greg to be careful out there when you guys left my house on Sat. I guess you didnt listen. If you need anything, just let me know. I had a similar thing a few years back. It takes some time to recover, but you will be fine.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: the Crab

Get better my friend Daytona is around the corner and I would love to have a picture of us rolling off the same wave me being less than half your age.
Ahhh that would be sick you are the MAN!:Banane35:
Get better Crabby
-mark

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I told you and Greg to be careful out there when you guys left my house on Sat. I guess you didnt listen. If you need anything, just let me know. I had a similar thing a few years back. It takes some time to recover, but you will be fine.
My fault for trying to push it, bound to happen sooner or later, just glad it was not any worse.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Sadley for me, got the bad news this morning on my leg. Its fully broken and not just cracked, about 2mm of shear misalignment where it just looked cracked on the xray. They put me under a floroscope and moved it around and it was clearly broken, as if you took a round tube and sliced it at a 30 degree angle then offset the two pieces. I have surgery on thursday to get a plate (permanent) installed, will be in a soft splint for maybe a week, then a cast for a month. Won't be able to walk on it for at least that time, then get a walking boot after the cast comes off. Full healing back to 100% is a full year, but should be riding again next summer with care (I hope). You have no idea how happy I am........:friday::trink26:
Canon674.jpg

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
Keep your head up buddy shat happen's, I know that is easier said then done but hey look on the bright side at least you still have your friend's and a computer lol
If you need something let me know
hey once you get the walking boot I want a pic of you and riley

Last edited:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Sorry to hear about that Crab!

Looking forward to seeing you in Pismo in October!
I'm crossing my fingers about that, it will depend on what my doctors say in a month. Was thinking we could haul my quad down there so I can get around on the sand!!!:thinkerg:

GASGAS

SHREDDER
I'm crossing my fingers about that, it will depend on what my doctors say in a month. Was thinking we could haul my quad down there so I can get around on the sand!!!:thinkerg:

Hey Bro we'll find a way to get the quad down there!! I'll call Crash and see what Ideas he might have :beerchug:

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
won't be long and you will be back to your ol self :Banane36:
I thought these pic's might bring a smile for ya

Attachments

• samammish 001.jpg
    samammish 001.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 30
  • samammish 002.jpg
    samammish 002.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 23
  • x-2 007.jpg