Get your X-H2o shirts now! ***PRICE DROPPED***

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Just ordered mine , im in the uk though so not sure if i have paid the correct postage,

mick

Like I posted, I'm not ready to do international shipments yet until I get some pricing on shipping.

I'll refund your money for now.

SuperJETT

I have 220+ shirts in my possession now, and will try to start shipping tomorrow. Get those orders in.

SuperJETT

Canada Canada Canada ;-)

Any ETA? or are you serving th US first?

Thanks

Please give me at least a couple of days. I just ordered them on Wed. and got them today, I haven't had time to hit a post office to get some rates, and won't be able to until at least Monday-Tuesday.

ColdFusion

I Am Canadian!
Please give me at least a couple of days. I just ordered them on Wed. and got them today, I haven't had time to hit a post office to get some rates, and won't be able to until at least Monday-Tuesday.

No problem....just that they are going fast....getting nervous...don't wanna get stuck with XXXLs ;-)

crawling back under my rock now

Cheers

SuperJETT

No problem....just that they are going fast....getting nervous...don't wanna get stuck with XXXLs ;-)

crawling back under my rock now

Cheers

As soon as these sell out, I'll be doing a second run, probably including hoodies and maybe some hats. The place I'm working with is local, on the way home from work, and very quick/good to work with.

I'm wearing one of the shirts right now, it's a Gildan Ultra Cotton Heavyweight, super soft without even being washed yet.

SuperJETT

1_IMG_6160.JPG

1_IMG_6161.JPG

I have 2 more boxes bigger than this one:
1_IMG_6162.JPG

ColdFusion

I Am Canadian!
As soon as these sell out, I'll be doing a second run, probably including hoodies and maybe some hats. The place I'm working with is local, on the way home from work, and very quick/good to work with.

I'm wearing one of the shirts right now, it's a Gildan Ultra Cotton Heavyweight, super soft without even being washed yet.

Great...I knew you'd be doing or thinking of doing a 2nd run....just didin't know it might be so soon ;-)

shutting up now...hehe

Cheers

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
As soon as these sell out, I'll be doing a second run, probably including hoodies and maybe some hats.

green floppy hats like the hydorturf ones!!!!!!! :beerchug:

:bananapowerslide: :bananapowerslide: :bananapowerslide: :bananapowerslide:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I predict I will have to now get a paypal account,you are the Devil Jett,the Devil! of course I mean that in the nicest possible way!

Top Bottom