Get your X-H2o shirts now! ***PRICE DROPPED***

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Afraid so it goes through all the way to the end and says we have no record of a paypal account,please create a paypal account to continue.:deal:

Well, for now, that's what I need because I'm using the Paypal shipping tools to handle everything, plus it's where our money stays.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Well, for now, that's what I need because I'm using the Paypal shipping tools to handle everything, plus it's where our money stays.

I realize it is much easier for Muhammad to come to the mountain than for the mountain to come to Muhammad

SuperJETT

Yeah, I may change it and install some tools into the store if this is going to be a regular thing, which it might. Hats, long sleeve tees, hoodies, plungers, cast iron skillets, etc.

SuperJETT

First batch (15 orders, 18 shirts total) is packed and going out tomorrow. I still have 15 more orders waiting to be packed and will get those tomorrow.

I'll get an idea on Canada/International shipping tomorrow while I'm at the post office as well and hopefully start taking those orders too.

Unfortunately, the Paypal shipping tool isn't that good...

SuperJETT

I just dropped off the first group of shirts, so X2 Rags might get his tomorrow and the others Wed/Thurs/Fri. I'll get another group packed tonight and send tomorrow hopefully.

SuperJETT

I have another 20 packages to ship today and maybe 2 more orders after that.

So where are all the 130+ people that voted on the poll and wanted 170+ shirts?

SuperJETT

CANADA!! ;-) nuff said...open the flood gates man...

back to my rock

I'm setting it up right now. Looks like $8.45 for first class shipping instead of $2.50 or so, plus I have to do a customs form I guess? I've just never dealt with this stuff before and only when I have time, which is very little and far between.

If I were doing this full-time, it would have been ready when I got the shirts.

EDIT: looks like Canada is not that bad, and under $20CAD is duty free, so I'll have to send them individually.

Last edited:

ColdFusion

I Am Canadian!
I'm setting it up right now. Looks like $8.45 for first class shipping instead of $2.50 or so, plus I have to do a customs form I guess? I've just never dealt with this stuff before and only when I have time, which is very little and far between.

If I were doing this full-time, it would have been ready when I got the shirts.

EDIT: looks like Canada is not that bad, and under $20CAD is duty free, so I'll have to send them individually.

Yep....we are neighbours after all....but for some reason many folks in the US think shipping up here is rocket science. Ya just put it in a box....put to and from addresses on it....fill in the 10 second customs form (i.e. what's in it...where's it going...what's it worth)

Thanks SuperJett....much appreciated...off to order now ;-)

Cheers

Top Bottom