Get your X-H2o shirts now! ***PRICE DROPPED***

tmetz

Camp Superjet!
Thanks Darin, I got the shirts today!

Sweet size's...!

(I hate when you order a shirt on the internet and you order a Large thinking is going to be a nice size that will fit a 6'0 170 lbs guy and then its 100 times too big. Or the other scenario is when you order a Medium cause for some reason you think its going to be running big, and then it feels like a Baby Gap Small!)

But Whatever this shirt is either of them, Its right in the middle! Nice feel when I put it on before even washing! Its in the washer right now, so no pic's available!

Again, Thanks!

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
All orders have shipped as of right now, including Canada.

I'm going to do one international shipment as a test to see how much shipping is, then I'll open those up for orders.

SuperJETT

I've updated the inventory in the store to reflect actual numbers (I had put in estimates earlier), some of them are running low already, most we have plenty of.

Also, if your girl/wife/etc wants something to sleep in, the 3XL's are big.

And to say it again, these are really nice shirts, very soft, and the 'right' sizes so you probably won't be surprised when you get them.

Hopefully we sell enough to break even, right now we're still down about $800 unfortunately.

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Got the shirt today ,my rock and ride shirt also came in from Cafepress,so now I have two awesome shirts,thanks for the fast shipping Jett you rock!

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
I've updated the inventory in the store to reflect actual numbers (I had put in estimates earlier), some of them are running low already, most we have plenty of.

Also, if your girl/wife/etc wants something to sleep in, the 3XL's are big.

And to say it again, these are really nice shirts, very soft, and the 'right' sizes so you probably won't be surprised when you get them.

Hopefully we sell enough to break even, right now we're still down about $800 unfortunately.

I think you'll sell a bunch. A lot of times people will order only one to start, just to test for quality/fit. Then they go back and grab one for the wife/gf, the kids, or for a buddy. Mine should be here today.:Banane35:

slickchaos

Chaos on a SJ
I think you'll sell a bunch. A lot of times people will order only one to start, just to test for quality/fit. Then they go back and grab one for the wife/gf, the kids, or for a buddy. Mine should be here today.:Banane35:

nice keep me posted.. i think mine should be here today as well...

SuperJETT

I just checked, I only got charged for one... so no worries there, I had just thought I typed in "2", but must not have updated the cart or something.

I was worried because I had 2 orders to Oxnard, CA, one shirt and two shirts and I don't know your actual name so I couldn't tell which one was your's.

Good to know you got the right charge at least.

SuperJETT

Based on the response to this run of shirts, I currently don't plan on doing another run of them, so when these are gone, that's it.

Thanks to everyone that has bought so far, and for the international guys I'll be ready to ship those later this week hopefully.

For everyone that hasn't bought yet, these are a fundraiser for the site, and right now we're about $750-800 in the hole on them and need to sell another 60 or so to at least break even. They are very nice shirts, and for $16 shipped, it's hard to beat that price.

Last edited:

SuperJETT

I will now accept checks/money orders but will not ship the shirts until the money has cleared obviously. Just select that as your payment method in the store.

Top Bottom