Go Fast in a Straight Line

Okay let me get this straight , this is way too confusing.
so what you are saying is I should ditch the B1 and SJ build plans and get a JS300 in order to successfully pull off a stunt of this caliber??
for proper execution of this move should I do it on my feet or from the knees? because standing at that high rate of speed would probably cause my body to be ripped from the tray and bashed by my own wake. causing great bodily harm and probably cause my ghonasyphilytis to flair up as well
Darin if you can pull this off you must be a god!!! :notworthy:

:brap: :brap: :brap: :brap:

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
far too dangerous. If I had medical insurance I might try it. I guess I'll just watch the pros with envy. It amazes me how they keep the trick going even when some water splashes in their face!

I witnesed the best SLT earlier today.

I let a friend who had never ridden a stand up give it a shot. I expected him to do well; as he is a frestyle BMX'r. He often bragged about how great he would do on his first try. I secretly thought he would, but you know men I have to tell him how much he will fall. This ride had been building up for a long while and here it is. I think we both anticipated it for different reasons. Him to show off amd me to laugh. As expected he made it to his feet almost instantly. Now standing and actually not looking all that awkward he try's his first turn. A little shaky but he manages a pretty wide 180.

This is were it goes into speculation as he would never tell me: I guess he thinks he is hot s&#t and trys to do a SLT fly by like a F-14 pilot. I am screaming at the top of my lungs, dude not the SLT!!!! He manages to make it half way past me at what is believed to be the closest thing to a full throttle SLT Ever seen. I feared for my life as this Tsunami type wake of his was coming at me. Sudenly the speed wobble caught up with him and tossed him to the left of my ski. I had told him not to let go no matter what; and I think he took it to heart. Continuing to hold on during the SLT wipeout is only known by legend until this very moment. He had to have rolled 20 maybe even 30 times striking the ski weth nearly every roll. At this point I am actually afraid I killed the guy. Luckily he managed to come from it nearly unscaved. PST is starting to set in; he cant even hear a weed wacker or a chainsaw now without twitching.

Please, for one dollar a day we can have sally struthers run adds on TV warning the public about the SLT. Without, proper education citizens are and will continue to be put at risk. JetSkiing is gaining popularity around the world, and we cant have more attempts at the SLT. It is rumored that the Tsunami that rocked the SE Asia cost a few years back was caused by the SLT. (Serous note:May the lost rest in peace, very tragic and I hope better early detection devices are put in place allthroughout the world.) We may never know the truth, unless it happens again!!!

Send your donations to PleaseDoNotSendMeMoney@paypal.com so they can be given to Sally in the form of double cheesburgers.

True story.

i think slt is best done laying down off the back of the ski for more aerodynamics. that is if your looking to push your speed to the limit! caution: wear a cup!
lol

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
The SLT is a bit out of my reach but the trick I am best at is the poorly timed wake jump attempt....

Go at a wake and haul balls toward it... look at the people on the boat like "are you guys ready for this?"

Then, right as you are about to nose down into the trough, pin the throttle but let the ski just plow through the wave without getting any air.... then look frustrated.... and drive away to show the trick to another boat.

LOL I just broke two ribs doing this one.... As soon as I fix the ski Ill be trying it again. It was a great run with WOT untill I lost it at the end and went skipping!!

Ah yes, once mastered the poorly timed wake jump can be an impressive trick!

Generally, after i look at the people on the boat like "are you guys ready for this?" I like to call my shot by pointing at the wave babe ruth style.

Also, losing your balance while plowing through the wave requiring one foot to be stuck out of the tray can add a couple style points.

Lefty

Set to Jet
the SLT is best left to riders with post counts under 100. Having the obvious credentials i am inclined to add that the SLT in its most stable form is ideally executed on a SeaDoo in the "superman" position. Style points are awarded for disregard of other vessels and artistic impression.

t1024j

94 blaster1 modded out
wait sea doos can go in a Straight line? i thought they were designed to travel across the water in a circular motion ive even seen a guy pull off a 720 degree spin at a very high rate of speed.

wax u cant go straight or right have u ever thought of speed way may be your calling step through speedway left all the way my friend

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
Ha Ha!! This is a goofy thread.....:smashfreakB: Here's a short clip of what a Team Scream 771(with all the trimmings :sneaky:) sounds like during a SLT (55mph).

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom