Good times...

parrdaddy

No he will not!
Good people, good clean surf on Saturday, good riding, supper smokin hot chicks all over the beach, and one import from Galveston! Great weekend, good food, good fire, good party:friday: Hey, did you see that chicken? We're headed east back to real life again, and I can only think about one thing but I won't say what that is :bad: Only problem we had was not hot water in the house, which makes for a fast shower, and we even had a master plumber staying with us.:starwars: I guess when I need plumbing advice over the phone I'll have to call someone else!

Hey Moonie, where's the pic from Tortugas? The one of me and the import? My mind is blown......

Q

QuickMick

Good people, good clean surf on Saturday, good riding, supper smokin hot chicks all over the beach, and one import from Galveston! Great weekend, good food, good fire, good party:friday: Hey, did you see that chicken? We're headed east back to real life again, and I can only think about one thing but I won't say what that is :bad: Only problem we had was not hot water in the house, which makes for a fast shower, and we even had a master plumber staying with us.:starwars: I guess when I need plumbing advice over the phone I'll have to call someone else!

Hey Moonie, where's the pic from Tortugas? The one of me and the import? My mind is blown......

WHAT a great weekend. Saturday was awesome. I could not get off the water. Oh yea I did make it to the Zoo for a short time.

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Saturday was fantastic! The cleanest I've ever seen it and nearly the biggest I've ridden there at CB. It was an awesome ride. I rode till my legs just collapsed under me. After the second bruise from my behind smacking the gunwhale(sp?) after a stab, I decided I better stop!

Great peeps, great weather (until Sun am when the wind straight down the beach turned it into a sandstorm, anybody else reminded of '06?), good food, (thanks for the cakes, Neil) and thanks to everyone that pitched in to help. Made for an awesome weekend and even though I can barely walk today, it was well worth it!

it was a great time there in cb this weekend saturday was decent surf we had a great time just wanted to say thanks to penguin for the hospitality that worked out great and
parrdaddy i know what your thinking of !LOL smokin hot thats all i gotta say wow but good times ill be there next year for sure

Moondance

Just plain me....
Southwest decided that I needed to spend MORE time in Texas than originally planned, so I'll get the Tortugas pic posted tonight. Maybe it will jar my memory some. That hunch punch Chick & I drank just about kicked my butt.

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
I took no pictures of the said person for obvious reasons. But I did get another few messages Sunday.. She said thank you to everyone for a good time Sat and making them feel welcome.

ger87410

How did I get here?
That was a pretty crazy trip. Flushed the engine for a couple seconds last night and spent an hour this morning throughly soaking the ski with the hose.

Penguin, your welcome in our tent anytime. We normally bring all kinds of crap to watch. We're hoping on having a bigger screen next time.

Quickmick, SteveO, it was great being parked next to you guys! Both you were a ton a help.

Kaveman, thanks for the vest! I can't thank you enough for that. It's MUCH easier to get on my ski now.

Subseawellhead, you're a trip. U had the best spot on the entire beach: where EVERYONE was getting stuck. Hope you were still able to get some sleep.

I don't even remember all of the trip. I remember the jumping. :biggrin: I hardly remember anyone that I met. It'll be like meeting everyone all over again next time. I'm sure I forgot to thank someone who helped me.

I think we'll do it again in Sept., if we can save up enough. If we do, we'd go up Thursday during the day instead of driving all night. Then we can stay up and party with you guys at night.:headbang:

I'll keep practicing with my standup. Hopefully next time I won't be too scared to ride her in the surf. Those waves were scaring me on the sitdown.

Everyone there was much nicer then I expected...

If there's 1 word I'd pick to describe you guys, it's INTENSE.

Thanx everyone!

The only thing I regret about this weekend....is not getting to CB before noon on Saturday and having to leave Sunday morning before most of y'all got up................even though only myself, Chick, Tom, and Bonzai Bob were the only ones still standing at 4 AM!

I thoroughly enjoyed it! Even though I didn't meet everyone, those of you I did meet are pretty cool people. Am definitely looking forward to many more rides to come!

Things I learned.........:burnout:

Put suntan lotion on the tops of your feet!
Penguin deserves a paycheck from this weekend
Make sure everyone knows that YOU are ASS JOEL!!!???
Don't pull the firewood trailer (Sorry about that Mick!!!!!!)
Bring more ice next time.....for Chick!

That's about all I can think of right now.....maybe more will come later.

Thanks to all of you!!!!!

Peter123

C-Note
Oh, and hopefully I'll get the fire jumping video sorted out pretty QUICKly!

It's no video, just a crappy cell phone pic, but I can't believe how fast that jump was.

Edit - Actually I really like this photo now that I look at it.

Attachments

• firejump.jpg
    firejump.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Moondance

Just plain me....
The only thing I regret about this weekend....is not getting to CB before noon on Saturday and having to leave Sunday morning before most of y'all got up................even though only myself, Chick, Tom, and Bonzai Bob were the only ones still standing at 4 AM!

I thoroughly enjoyed it! Even though I didn't meet everyone, those of you I did meet are pretty cool people. Am definitely looking forward to many more rides to come!

Things I learned.........:burnout:

Put suntan lotion on the tops of your feet!
Penguin deserves a paycheck from this weekend
Make sure everyone knows that YOU are ASS JOEL!!!???
Don't pull the firewood trailer (Sorry about that Mick!!!!!!)
Bring more ice next time.....for Chick!

That's about all I can think of right now.....maybe more will come later.

Thanks to all of you!!!!!
I hope you ride more than you talk:dunno:

It was nice to meet you. Hope you weren't too scared off by the nuts on Sat night. They really are harmless boys.:icon16:

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Ass Joel damn near volunteered to bring a big BBQ pit (think: trailer mounted) to the next ride

I say he's hired to cook :biggrin:

Top Bottom