Good times...

Q

QuickMick

we Finlay made our destination in FL.
we had a great time.
the kids absolutely had a blast in the sand. little Cora loves the beach, carries first time to the gulf was fun.

i saw a bunch of people i didn't know get stuck, and......i didn't help one bit.:moon: sorry but i needed a break.
i just need to catch the salt water demons.
Thanks everyone for the hospitality and the food. what are you guys going to do with all that pig?
Sharron's cobbler was awesome.

thanks all,
from the CO traveling circus

Tell Emma and "DO DO" HI :wave: for us!!! Im not sure why, but it was so much fun telling them to "Do another lap" and they would run for no reason!!!!

Q

QuickMick

No, but he wasn't the only one. It didn't matter anyway....I had a fantastic weekend:cheer:

I thought females didnt like to advertise there age or b/day..

Moonie turned way old last sunday just incase anyone that didnt know..

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
So whats worse? Waiting for the freeride or WAITING for ODD DUCK to post pics after the freeride? Knowing how she takes photos, we might need to send her another hard-drive!

Hey, hey, hey now! I happen to be working! Like just now, started this post about an hour ago. I may be able to post pics on Thu or Fri at the soonest, sorry. Not on home computer. :nana:

parrdaddy

No he will not!
I posted a few. Didn't realize how many I took of a certain pro-freestyler, so I ended up not having that many of anyone else. There are a few others though.

Was there one there?? I was looking forward to getting some lessons.....

Sounds like you have a thing for a certain pro-freestyler. Did He at least remember your B-day..... :poke:

Hey Moonie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :flowers1:

Post that sukka!!!!!!!! Joel, thanks for coming out bro and not jibber jabbering so much during the bon fire.... YOU should of jumped on my blaster and took it for a spin. oh yea just dont fall off in deep water.

Vids are being uploaded right now, will post link shortly.....nothing too special.

You're right, I should have jumped on it and......guess next time I'll be more prepared and will actually know some people too!

Top Bottom