Good times...

Moondance

Just plain me....
DAMN!!! Since we lost Alan, we need a new cook/griller. Dolphinboy has been officially demoted.
I'm nominating SteveOwe. He's my hero:Banane09: I desperately tried to dig a piece of pork out of Pengy's cooler last night. Only thing I came up with was a tasty burger. But man was I disappointed. That pork was awesome. Should snagged some when I had the chance earlier in the day.:rant:

deeznutz46

Just Ride!
That was an awesome weekend except for the wind on sunday!!!:scared:Seeing everbody again was great and I got 2 see Jimmy PoP(aka parrdaddy) and he came with someone has something to do with cards or name chicks or something..lol thanks to everyone Pengy Steve-o to Mick and Co crew hope the wrist is better and Moonie and Oddduck great cobblers and Timbo great pilot I was the wingman and MR Kaveman for working on skis and use of his Bart have a new name forgot, glad SCuM made it down(aka doznutz) or he's my cousin and the new people from New Mexico and Bill dont knw screen name but i think he's a cajun(jackass)and allstock to all it was BITCHN and did u see that chicken and who jumped over the fire:splatt:

The Penguin

triple secret probation
That was an awesome weekend except for the wind on sunday!!!:scared:Seeing everbody again was great and I got 2 see Jimmy PoP(aka parrdaddy) and he came with someone has something to do with cards or name chicks or something..lol thanks to everyone Pengy Steve-o to Mick and Co crew hope the wrist is better and Moonie and Oddduck great cobblers and Timbo great pilot I was the wingman and MR Kaveman for working on skis and use of his Bart have a new name forgot, glad SCuM made it down(aka doznutz) or he's my cousin and the new people from New Mexico and Bill dont knw screen name but i think he's a cajun(jackass)and allstock to all it was BITCHN and did u see that chicken and who jumped over the fire:splatt:
can we get a translation?

or some punctuation at least? :biggrin:

steve0we

Wife,Kids,Toys...repreat
Another great weekend, Hats off to everyone that helped out, took part or even showed up. Its amazing how much fun can be had in such a short time. To everyone that helped out on my ski THANK YOU! To everyone that whored out my ski.....glad you had a good time, I own a slut know!

Royal, Parr, Colorado Crew, New Mexicans & everyone else that showed up from outa town... It was great to meet you, glad you came and look forward to the next one.

One last shout out...... RED on the HEAD, fire in the hole!

deeznutz46

Just Ride!
Pengiun thanks for busting my nutz:nutkick: first of all im work in the powersports industry and i hate to type but thanks for noticing on my mistakes. And to Timbo and Odd Duck thank for the defense and i know i never weighed 335lbs but i think that red pig does that one from florida and i like the way i talk redneck 110%

Q

QuickMick

That was a pretty crazy trip. Flushed the engine

Quickmick, SteveO, it was great being parked next to you guys! Both you were a ton a help.

Kaveman, thanks for the vest! I can't thank you enough for that. It's MUCH easier to get on my ski now.

Subseawellhead, you're a trip. U had the best spot on the entire beach: where EVERYONE was getting stuck. Hope you were still able to get some sleep.

I'll keep practicing with my standup. Hopefully next time I won't be too scared to ride her in the surf. Those waves were scaring me on the sitdown.

Everyone there was much nicer then I expected...

If there's 1 word I'd pick to describe you guys, it's INTENSE.

Thanx everyone!

Thanks for coming out and being brave enough to wear that life vest. I think your starting a new trend.
Remembe seadoodoo's love to eat spark plugs. always cary extra's

Things I learned.........:burnout:

Put suntan lotion on the tops of your feet!
Penguin deserves a paycheck from this weekend
Make sure everyone knows that YOU are ASS JOEL!!!???
Don't pull the firewood trailer (Sorry about that Mick!!!!!!)
Bring more ice next time.....for Chick!

Thanks to all of you!!!!!

Oh, and hopefully I'll get the fire jumping video sorted out pretty QUICKly!

Post that sukka!!!!!!!! Joel, thanks for coming out bro and not jibber jabbering so much during the bon fire.... YOU should of jumped on my blaster and took it for a spin. oh yea just dont fall off in deep water.

Q

QuickMick

Pengy, I think you rode more this year than all of the past LSFR rides combined.:hail::Banane35:

I would agree, Pengy ski'd his arse off Sat.

Pengiun thanks for busting my nutz:nutkick: first of all im work in the powersports industry and i hate to type but thanks for noticing on my mistakes. And to Timbo and Odd Duck thank for the defense and i know i never weighed 335lbs but i think that red pig does that one from florida and i like the way i talk redneck 110%

You guys dont jack with My Nuts. He is half the entertainment at the LSFR rides.

Top Bottom