Graphic Ideas

Waternut

Customizing addict
The gray looks a little blah. I think red, white, or yellow would look nice in those styles. Keep the ideas coming, I'm feeding off of you for my own ideas right now. If you connect the bottom and top decks together with a pattern, it looks really cool IMO.

I agree that all black looks cool but it's really boring and gets old fast. Shows water spots and imperfections like crazy too!

motosicko

CRF450 & 98RN
Light it on fire.
IMG_0163.jpg

Yea, the black will get old rather quick... (agreed) Thats why I am thinking to add just a little touch of something, I'll do some more in my down time soon! Keep your thoughts coming! MUCH APPRECIATED!

After really looking at the color options out there I still think I would like to go with a silver or metallic look over the bold colors. I don't know, something about it just keeps me intrigued! Well, I know that my new options here are kinda wack but let me know what you think! I personally can not get away from the first one still(but thats just me) If anyone out there has any advice on the graphic end or what you think might look good keep throwing me ideas!

Thanks all!

picture.php

Waternut

Customizing addict
First one still looks best IMO. The second one looks like a wierd fish and the third looks like a bunch of retarded Nike swooshes.

First one still looks best IMO. The second one looks like a wierd fish and the third looks like a bunch of retarded Nike swooshes.

Agreed! I think I will be going with the first one. This sh*t is hard to think of... well, trying to make it flow at least!

Myself why? I know I am pretty sh i tty at coming up with anything original lol I can pretty much do anything graphic wise however I have trouble for some reason coming up with designing them for jetski lol

Waternut

Customizing addict
I think DK was thinking you were having the graphics made out of vinyl. I did too but now I'm guessing you just plan to paint them on.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Myself why? I know I am pretty sh i tty at coming up with anything original lol I can pretty much do anything graphic wise however I have trouble for some reason coming up with designing them for jetski lol

Your doing vinyl, right? What size cutter do you have, and what program? Just wondering...

Lol completely misunderstood this one! No, I just design it then have someone do the actual printing for me, like North Graphics or something. Yes, Vinyl! Sorry guys!

motosicko

CRF450 & 98RN
I think the 1st one is the coolest of the 3, but something about the bottom part doesn't jive with the top. It has the wrong slant or something??

Yea, the top one was probably my most serious attempt of doing something nice with a stock kinda look... the bottom ones honestly are BS I just through something together lol

Graphics on skis are tough to put together I have come to realize!

Top Bottom