Custom/Hybrid Had the bridgeport working overtime last night..

Fig'd id share some pics of the fa adaptor i made for the new engine setup in my freak,running novi 48's on it and not wanting to run open type flame arrestors. i made this adaptor/base plate that clamps to the novi stacks and accepts a stock yami type fa screens and top. i did it quick, all by eye and hand (no digtl cnc etc) i thought came out ok. some pics..

IMG02402-20130106-1505.jpgIMG02426-20130107-2114.jpgIMG02430-20130107-2144.jpgIMG02421-20130107-2107.jpgIMG02431-20130107-2159.jpg

Man you do some quality work. Im trying to figure how you went about making this without a cnc. How about a how to? haha

EDIT: I just realized the thread title.. and googled that bridgeport, thats a manual mill I guess?

Last edited:
thanks guys, as far as making them to sell, it would be hard to put a # on it. it took some time making it the way i did. i'll have to think about it after daytona.
i need a cnc! i have lots of ideas, id have it running day and night.. haha

thanks tem, i can def say the same for you. awesome work with the superfreaks.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
If you honestly consider designing this for resale I'd do a little homework first on carb spacing for each intake manifold. I'm running a RIVA intake manifold which has the wide spacing and is the only reason I'm not using a stock dual 44 F/A. I'd just make sure the wide spaced intake manifolds all use the same spacing. (R&D, Boyesen, Dasa, Riva, etc)
I'd love to see these be manufactured but that's something that shouldn't be overlooked before you decide...

Last edited:
Top Bottom